Its Officially QVC Christmas 2014! What would you buy the presenters? ;o)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
I noticed this question is posed as part of the QVC Christmas promo. What would you buy any of the QVC presenters?

I myself would gift:

Jill Franks: 10 dozen palettes of Porchester Square nail varnish
Julia Roberts: A tape measure
Ali Young: A tooth whitening consultation with a cosmetic dentist

AY - A consultation with a proper beauty expert to teach how to apply makeup, especially highlighter.

JF - A talking mirror just like the one in Snow White, mirror mirror on the wall etc who`se the fairest of them all ...

DF - A big book of gold and silver stars like teachers used to have and then she can dish them out to members of her facebook goup when they`ve been good or written something nice.

Charlie - A Russian doll and as he removes each one he can practise his slow reveal not once but 6 times over.

To all presenters -

A weeks training by Paul Lavers on how to cut the mustard selling on QVC without shouting/aggravating viewers/talking about themselves or their mummy/other half/family members/twitter/tapping apps/gifting and use of word amaaaaazing.

DF - boxing gloves, so that she can't use her iPad during shows.

SG - a book on how to listen to people without interrupting.

Chuntley: a gorgeous pink cardboard box all fluffy feather boa, glitter, pretty flowers, and crystal sparkles decorated all over it, and nothing inside. After all, the packaging is paramount.

Craig: Some smart new suits and shirts. I love him but that blue jacket really needs to be binned now.

Jill Franks: a bulldog puppy. She's not my favourite person in the world, but she must miss her dog so much bless her.

Ali K: a miracle (if only) :(

Chuntley: a gorgeous pink cardboard box all fluffy feather boa, glitter, pretty flowers, and crystal sparkles decorated all over it, and nothing inside. After all, the packaging is paramount.

Craig: Some smart new suits and shirts. I love him but that blue jacket really needs to be binned now.

Jill Franks: a bulldog puppy. She's not my favourite person in the world, but she must miss her dog so much bless her.

The last two - so kind of you Cariad. I echo your sentiments.

Thats so wonderful of you, but why would Ali require a miracle? Please don't say shes become ill again :(

Marverine - because of the eye rolling.
Ali K - very sadly - she's found more lumps. See the BCC thread.

I agree with so much of this that I can't think of much else, except maybe a Lola Rose scarf for Ann Dawson to wrap round her face and hopefully muffle her.
Richard Jackson - another garden shed that locks only from the outside that he could disappear into.
Simon Biaggi - hairwax for his chest.
Jilly and the model Goody - a haircut.

Thats so wonderful of you, but why would Ali require a miracle? Please don't say shes become ill again :(

Her doctor found more lumps at her six month checkup. She had an MRI scan yesterday and has to wait a week for the results now. So worrying for her and her family again. I can't imagine what she's feeling. Poor woman.

There's a thread called 'Ali K' where people have left their good wishes.

I think Ali K and Julia need miracles, doesn't julia have something too (cannot for the life of me think what its called) that cannot be cured just managed?

As for the others, I wouldn't get anything for Charlie, as I have a feeling he'd sell it on and keep the cash haha...

Catherine H would be happy with clogau or lulu guinness i think.

Jill Franks would get a decent meal! - she really looks like she needs one

Debbie Flint would get a copy of a book entitled 'How to be modest"

Simon Biagi I'd give a no no

Craig a tranquilliser - he's always too hyperactive for my liking

Well, after the Chiswick site had been raised to the ground and flooded by the surrounding moat, each Presenter would be given a one way ticket to Oblivion - an island 600 miles north of the Pitcairn Isles (only joking), where they could bore each other into extinction, sadly Richard Jackson would keep 'em all alive with his growing 'prowess' !!!. They could each take a guest, and I would suggest............

Kelly Hoppen
Lulu
Dennis Basso
Jill Gauntlet
Judith Williams

talikng about ms gauntlet i would buy her a skip to keep all the tat she has accumalated over the many years

Latest posts

Back