Chloe.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know, she is giving me a headache, she is so over the top this evening. I am sure she is a lovely person but sometimes I just have to turn her off!

She ruins every show she presents.

Lisa from Benefit was in the middle of telling us about the 4 products in a collection and Chloe interrupted her mid sentence to try and tell us the value of 2 of the products, she made a complete hash of it, got the price wrong 3 times, and then said "Maybe I should be quiet now" (or words to that effect). Yes Chloe, you should!

I'm sure she's a nice girl, and I bet she's good fun outside of work, but she's so unsuited to telly sales, particularly feminine products like make up, skincare etc. She always says "As we all know I'm no make up expert" So why would we believe anything you say about the products you're trying to sell?!!!

I just saw that show. What was the reason for the Conga at the end?! I really like Chloe, but I very rarely watch a full show of hers. She does make me laugh, but I can't cope with the sales pitch. She was trained by Julian B if you ask me, same mannerisms and style.

Both - like myself - Man U supporters. This is the only thing they have in common, imo.

I agree with what everyone is saying about Chloe - i'm afraid she is one of the new presenters I just cannot like.

What has happened to Debbie Greenwood, and also on the Nina shows what has happened to the entertainer Lenny, we don't see him now. I don't wear his clothes but I have always enjoyed watching him. I can't stand Marverine either - sorry haha.

No idea about a conga, I didn't make it that far ;)
I recorded it because Benefit shows are usually one of my favourites. I've listened to the first kit presented and Chloe yelling, hyper, and saying the kit is 'cheeky', and Lisa putting the eye concealer on the model is 'cheeky' too apparently. Now my head is pounding so I've had to switch it off. What is she on? Seriously, do you think it's some drug? Surely no one is that 'up'? It's not just cheery, it's almost like a crazy unnatural madness. I know she smokes cigarettes but this is more than a nicotine fix. And it's not the first time she's been like it either. I wonder if QVC presenters have to do random drug tests. Probably not.

Sometimes when i watch a video presentation on qvc.com I'm so envious that their presenters have manners that some of our presenters are lacking and It's so very pleasant to watch qvc USA. I watched some of Laura Geller videos - what a difference! Laura speaks and a presenter gives a summary at the end, calmly (!!!) What a treat.

I'm obviously in the minority - as usual with most things qvc I find!! - but I like chloe and enjoy her shows at least as much as and more than most of the other presenters...
Saw first half of the benefit show and thought Chloe's style suited the brand and concept well. Wonder if it's an age thing - am Chloe's age (or a bit over) and benefit quite a young brand (compared to Gatineau, say!).
The benefit make up lady had loads of silly catch phrases etc and between her and Chloe think they got bit giddy. They did say they would do a conga to end the show so glad to hear they did ;)
But must agree she does yell! And sorry to hear she's a smoker - boooo!

I watched Chloe on a Tova show last week and she was a different a person. I think it was due to Tovas serene and calming influence.

I have to admit, I have seen her on some shows where I've thought the coupling of Chloe with the guest was way off mark, but they turned out surprisingly ok! Think one was Lulu Guinness. I do like her, she is really funny, it's just the sales overkill. If she didn't try so hard I think she'd be far more tolerable.

I know there is a lot of negative feedback on Chloe's presenting style but, although she is by far not a presenter I enjoy watching, there are others - Miceal, Anne - I just cannot abide. Just because one has been a tv presenter previously, in her case on Sky Sports, it doesn't follow that you will find presenting on a shopping channel, with essential sales targets, anywhere near as comfortable. I have a feeling, when the option presents itself, CE will up sticks and change jobs. She will just have to keep her nose clean (remember sky sports?), prior to so doing.

i quite like chloe, not really sure what i like about her, i just find her refreshing when compared with Del Boy Flint, Charlie B or even Kathy Taylor - 3 of which i never watch.

I know there is a lot of negative feedback on Chloe's presenting style but, although she is by far not a presenter I enjoy watching, there are others - Miceal, Anne - I just cannot abide. Just because one has been a tv presenter previously, in her case on Sky Sports, it doesn't follow that you will find presenting on a shopping channel, with essential sales targets, anywhere near as comfortable. I have a feeling, when the option presents itself, CE will up sticks and change jobs. She will just have to keep her nose clean (remember sky sports?), prior to so doing.

Think you're right, she mentioned on air the other day that she was considering going back to university to become a vet.. The person she was on with seemed surprised she'd said that live on air but I can totally see her as a vet! In fact I think she just did qvc maybe as an experience and because it came along? Probably not her natural setting although I do think she is herself on screen much more than some of the others...
But then her 'launch' was that reality show set on an island which I used to watch when I was at uni! V trashy but v entertaining!!

i like chloe and i am around double her age and michal i love his accent and the fact he likes chocolate

If she's not shouting and hyper,she's fine. If she's on one of her highs, I just can't stand it. I really do get a thumping headache.

Talk about headache, what she is wearing now on George Simonton show is enough to trigger a migraine! What was she thinking? Multi coloured squares top, shiny fake leather skirt, leopard print tights, and mega heel pointed stiletto ankle boots! LOL looks like she's forgotten the makeup too. Bless her, someone really needs to take her in hand haha

Latest posts

Back