Yankee warmer help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
I know this has been asked before but I can`t find it. I have the white ceramic Astbury electric warmer sold by Q a while ago and this morning I`ve broken the dish off it. Does anybody know where I can get a spare dish ?

Vienna there are some glass ones on ebay which may fit or a company called 4Kandles but I dont see a direct replacement for the YC tart warmer.

I did get a YC warmer which did not have a removeable dish so I used a white ramekin dish as a subsitute. It does not look as good as the real thing but is useable if you are unable to get anything else. I poped a silicon cup cake in as a liner to made it easier to get the tarts out.

Sorry Vienna, I have only ever seen glass ones on sale and I doubt they would fit the Asbury as they have a rounded bottom and the Asbury is flat.

I know Yankee Direct or Yankee Doodle sell the Asbury so they may be able to help, but I doubt they come separately. I do think a small shallow white China dish would be a suitable alternative though, if you can find one!

Latest posts

Back