Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Bella Notte Character Luminary with Flameless Candle & Gift Box

QVC Price: £19.50
Today's Special Value Price :£14.98
P&P: £3.95
703278_1b.jpg703278_1j.jpg703278_ag.jpg703278_sa.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Bella-Notte-Ch...l?sc=NVCATLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-38-_-703278

This quirky character luminary is perfect for brightening up the home, the cut-outs around the body allow the light of the flameless candle to shine through. Decorate your home with this adorable piece from Bella Notte.

Choose the light - amber or morphing
Six hour timer function
Each character comes with a red giftbox
2 x AA batteries required - included
Measures (h x w x l): 19cm x 12cm x 12cm (7.5" x 4.7" x 4.7")

All measurements are approximate

I got last years version of 'Santa'.
It was under £15.00 with free postage though and it wasn't even a TSV!!

Anyway, it was really nice. I could be tempted by one of these.

Last year the owl sold out really quickly so I might have been tempted by that but last years was much, much nicer IMO.

I was gonna post a link to last years, but they've gone from Q's website. They were definitely there the other day because I looked to see if the owl was back in stock.

I got last years version of 'Santa'.
It was under £15.00 with free postage though and it wasn't even a TSV!!

Anyway, it was really nice. I could be tempted by one of these.

Last year the owl sold out really quickly so I might have been tempted by that but last years was much, much nicer IMO.

I was gonna post a link to last years, but they've gone from Q's website. They were definitely there the other day because I looked to see if the owl was back in stock.

Which one are you going for Mr M.
Lynn

Which one are you going for Mr M.
Lynn

I think I've decided against it Lynn to be honest.
I've already got a Santa, I don't like the owl or the angel and while I do like the elephant I'm not sure it's worth nearly £20.00 really.
Would I go in a shop and buy it? Not sure.

God, that makes me sound as if I'm miserly with money doesn't it? I'm really not, honestly!

Edit, forget the above, I'm getting the owl.
I think the reason I didn't like it was because the picture has the candle on the purple option (which I don't like). I think it'll look a lot nicer with the yellow effect flame.

There, decision made LOL. The Owl it is.

Haha Mr M I like the Elephant but prefer the one on wait list,perhaps the lovely Autumn could put the link on here.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

Go for it Mr M,I don't know why they have made it Teal either,any idea how long the batteries will last for.
Lynn

Go for it Mr M,I don't know why they have made it Teal either,any idea how long the batteries will last for.
Lynn

Well if the Santa I bought last year is anything to go by, quite a long time IIRC.
I had it on the 4 hour timer (I think) and I'm pretty sure I didn't change the batteries once. I think I had the decorations out for about 3 weeks all in.

Latest posts

Back