Limited edition C&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I know we LE fans are waiting for the TSV but I have just ordered 2 of the new Limited Edition C&P ( Sweet Orange & Mint) from their web site.IMO it is the best Limited edition yet so hope it will be available also on Q.Is it too much to hope it will be part of the TSV?--- think so!.This will be my take away Christmas cleanse!

Its not going to be part of the Tsv sadly but im sure Q will have it on air soon, Probably cheaper to buy direct from Liz earle though as they often have fee P&P days/ weekends.

I hadn't purchased LE for a very long time but succumbed to the her limited edition C & P last time as fancied trying it again. A nicer smell but for me the one I get from Asda at only £7 or when on offer 2 for £8 is better.

I hadn't purchased LE for a very long time but succumbed to the her limited edition C & P last time as fancied trying it again. A nicer smell but for me the one I get from Asda at only £7 or when on offer 2 for £8 is better.
Will try this as the LE 150ml pump is nearly £20. I did try an M&S version but didn't like.Admit LE prices are going up & up.Thanks!

Ive tried many C&P alike copies including ones from Boots, Superdrug, Asda and Tesco and none of them can beat Liz Earle sadly.

Im currently using the Chamomile version of C&P and i think the texture is better than the original but not overly fussed about the fragrance

I think I remember reading that p&p is currently free on LE website on an entire order if the new C&P is purchased.

I think I remember reading that p&p is currently free on LE website on an entire order if the new C&P is purchased.

Yes I had an email saying that p & p was free if you bought it, I have tried a couple of their limited edition ones and have not been impressed and they seem to upset my skin a bit unlike the original, so as much as I like the sound of this scent I will give it a miss

Ive tried many C&P alike copies including ones from Boots, Superdrug, Asda and Tesco and none of them can beat Liz Earle sadly.

Im currently using the Chamomile version of C&P and i think the texture is better than the original but not overly fussed about the fragrance

Autumn...one you should try if you havent already is A'kin Creamy Geranium cleanser - it is a 2 in 1 so so need for LE toner either and it is 200ml in size and costs approx £18. This is the one I swapped to a few years back after she sold out to Avon. I still use it to this day but have only recently gone onto Nspa (Asda) hot cloth one as I love the neroli smell

Just another marketing ploy, let's do a " Limited Edition" that will rake the money in.

I am a fan of C&P, but not a regular user (have one on my bathroom, but tend to use the SBC cleanser in my ensuite). I must admit I am always tempted to buy the limited additions but never have.

I am a fan of C&P, but not a regular user (have one on my bathroom, but tend to use the SBC cleanser in my ensuite). I must admit I am always tempted to buy the limited additions but never have.
I use Dove or Nivea soap to wash my face and have it in both bathrooms. It's cheap and works for me.

Autumn...one you should try if you havent already is A'kin Creamy Geranium cleanser - it is a 2 in 1 so so need for LE toner either and it is 200ml in size and costs approx £18. This is the one I swapped to a few years back after she sold out to Avon. I still use it to this day but have only recently gone onto Nspa (Asda) hot cloth one as I love the neroli smell

Ive just been reading the reviews on the Akin cleanser and they are all 5 stars, i will definitely be trying that next thankyou x

P.s i read on AY's blog that Akin were bringing more products to Q very soon , so hopefully this will be one of them.

I have used that Akin cleanser for a few years now, it is perfect for my skin which is sensitive.
You can use it around your eyes too, I use Simple eye make up remover first though, as prefer to do this, but in the morning I just go over with this and it feels refreshing.

I`ve been using a hot cloth cleanser from Naturally Thinking. It`s for sensitive skin, cucumber, but they also do one for combination/greasy skin. It`s unfragranced, paraben free and doesn`t contain any nasties. It`s been really good and costs me a whole £9 for a whole LITRE (1000 ml ) but they do much smaller sizes too. It works a treat and you use it just as you would any hot cloth cleanser. Most of my skincare now comes from their cosmetic base range, my face wash, shampoo , cleanser and I also buy their lavender hydrolat as a toner
http://www.naturallythinking.com/categories/Aromatherapy/Cosmetic-Bases/

I love the superdrug vitamin e hot cloth cleanser. They also do a 'naturally radiant' one, slightly more expensive but less creamy, which my daughter loves. I love the fact that they have the bunny accreditation that LE implies she is the only British skincare producer to be awarded!

Just another marketing ploy, let's do a " Limited Edition" that will rake the money in.

I have no problem with this at all. Yes, it's a sales gimmick, but all companies do it.
They have to stay in business and if deals like this get people spending, surely that's a good thing?

Let's be honest, if Q were selling the Elemis Xmas TSV as a regular item, would it sell 100,000 units? I doubt it to be honest.

I love the superdrug vitamin e hot cloth cleanser. They also do a 'naturally radiant' one, slightly more expensive but less creamy, which my daughter loves. I love the fact that they have the bunny accreditation that LE implies she is the only British skincare producer to be awarded!

I have always been under the impression that LE were the only BUAV accredited skincare company on Q, and that's what they brag about?
Not the fact that they're the only British company to hold it.

The limited edition Cleanse and Polish is on QVC.

SORRY! I was completely mistaken, it's the 150ml Cleanse & Polish in the Christmas packaging, not the limited edition one. *blush*

Latest posts

Back