Molton Brown - £10 off £20 + free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SallyMc

Registered Shopper
The £10 off a £20 spend on the Molton Brown website (enter HOUSE10 at check out) works with the free P&P offer this weekend.

You can also get a free sample and free gift box.

I ordered 2 x handcreams, 1 x 30ml shower gel and free gift box for £10 total.

:clapping:

Perfect timing for me as I had my eye on the shower gel baubles but at £10 for a 75ml size they're mors pricey than the usual 100ml for £10. I just used the offer to get two of the baubles for a tenner plus gift box and 30ml shower gel for me - all with free p&p! Thanks for posting :mysmilie_59: much appreciated Sally.

I love Molton Brown, so I've treated myself to a beautiful box full of little shower gels, and 2 handcreams (plus 2 little freebee's), ordered in 2 separate orders, and the code worked both times..... thank you so much for the posting :mysmilie_59:

I couldn't use the code twice (maybe because I've a registered account) so I used a different email address and it went through fine. I wanted to try the Oudh shower gel so I got the 300ml for £10 plus a mini hand wash :mysmilie_59:

Thanks for posting. I've ordered the Pink pepper pod cracker and freebie Ylang Ylang body wash all for a tenner.

Thanks SallyMc.
The code still works for the £10.00 off, but not for free postage unfortunately.
No worries, I've ordered two of the Baubles, with free gift box and a free 30ml Shower Gel. (Choose Eucalyptus).

Not bad for £14.95 IMO.

Latest posts

Back