Country Candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Just spotted Country Candles on the TV guide for today. Doesn't seem to be much stock online, although I do like the set of 6 vintage tins. Anyone experienced them?

So p'd off!! I was really looking forward to the Country Candle show as they are so rare and I love Chapel, Manor house, Teak, Tonka and Vanilla, and quite a lot of their scents. Switched on and it's Marverine, in full on gushing gurning mode. She looks and sounds totally ridiculous and it's driving me barmy! I've had to turn over :-( So disappointed :-(

I agree Cariad! I am persevering, just! :mysmilie_51:

There are so many candle brands around these days, far too much choice! I was bought a gift set of White Co votives for my birthday and they are beautiful too. Although they are quite expensive :-( I like the set of 3 xmas candles just on but the Alpine Lodge doesn't sound like my thing.

I was exactly the same with Lola Rose and Sara G who was looking at her iPad all the time whilst doing her usual yap yap yap. And what was with her eyes, she looked like a mad woman they were so wild and all over the place.

Hardly ever watch but if the got rid of Chuntly, SG and Marv I might look a bit more.

To be honest I don't know if it is the presenters or the boring products on offer which makes me less inclined to bother whereas a few years ago it was on in the background most evenings.

Bored beyond belief with Q

Latest posts

Back