Apple Prices on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tiddlywinks

Registered Shopper
Q has some maximum easy pay offers on iPads, iPhones etc at the moment but... just wanted to remind everyone that the new iPads (mini 3 and Air 2) are about to be released and the current models have been reduced.

Here's the latest price on the current one from John Lewis:

http://www.johnlewis.com/electricals/ipad/ipad-air/c6000580371?showAll=&sortOption=priceLow

£319 in JL, QVC price is £399.

The current iPad mini is now £239.

Easy pays are great but it might be better to save the equivalent every month (under the mattress) and then get the newest model instead.

Q has some maximum easy pay offers on iPads, iPhones etc at the moment but... just wanted to remind everyone that the new iPads (mini 3 and Air 2) are about to be released and the current models have been reduced.

Here's the latest price on the current one from John Lewis:

http://www.johnlewis.com/electricals/ipad/ipad-air/c6000580371?showAll=&sortOption=priceLow

£319 in JL, QVC price is £399.

The current iPad mini is now £239.

Easy pays are great but it might be better to save the equivalent every month (under the mattress) and then get the newest model instead.

Another good thing about John Lewis is 2 year guarantee!

I always get Apple products from John Lewis because, as Sazza says, you get a 2 year warranty... Apple only gives a year.

You can still take a product bought from JL to an Apple store for help.

I always go direct to apple too, if i can I buy them when i'm in the states, works out cheaper.

One of the benefits of an iPad is that 99% of the time you won't need the warranty. I know they may not be perfect but compared to other machines, it is light years ahead, hence the price.

Yes, I live in the Cult of Mac, so I am biased...

I am not a techie in any sense of the word and if it wasn't for shopping I wouldn't be interested in personal computing. However I received an iPad air last Christmas and I just love it. So easy to use but would have no idea what it is like if you are trying to do anything more complicated. Only minus is not being able to watch videos on Q but since I hardly buy now it's not as big a deal as it would have been a year or two ago.

Latest posts

Back