Tria Age-Defying Laser TSV 02/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this another lifting, wrinkle ironer miracle gadget? Its only weeks since the last one (if it is)

After non-stop hair removal TSVs, it seems they now want to target our wrinkles again. The TSVs are getting like a scene in Groundhog Day.

At least I won't need to sit up until midnight. ;)

Makes you wonder with all these "devices" on Q, does that mean all these anti wrinkle creams don't work ??:mysmilie_11:

I tried this last time it was a TSV. With the extended 90 day MBG you can do a full course of treatment. My main concern was my hyperpigmentation (for which it did nothing) - but the gadget did make a noticeable positive difference to fine lines and wrinkles and certainly had a skin tightening effect. You see the results best when you've completed the whole cycle of treatment. I sent it back but was glad to be able to try it.

Beauty Day 2nd Nov/OPI

Does anyone know what the TSV is tonight/tomorrow? I don't recall seeing anything on here. Apologies if there is and I've missed it.

The only thing I am tuning into properly tomorrow is the OPI show at 3pm. I hope they have new products though. It's getting a bit samey recently. In fact, I have ordered individual colours that I've seen and liked on the shows from nail polish direct. From memory, they are around £7 per bottle.

I have ordered the manicure trunk on behalf of Mr MK as a xmas gift, so I am now on a mission to fill it! I wish there was a middle size. I have the black one which holds 24 bottles, the trunk holds 64 I think - which is to the other extreme! I had a look online for other cases, but none of them measured up.

Tria anti ageing laser

Please do your homework on this one. Sure AY looks good, but then anyone would behind a camera 'tova' lens :)

In some cases. this can make facial skin go darker, because lets face it, (LOL) the user is literally burning layers of skin off with this device, so the feeling will be of sunburn and the device is quite painful to use

I guess the qvc disclaimer 'results will vary' applies a LOT to thisTria. It does a fair job, but nothing matches salon Fraxel laser, even that only gives 70% 'worth it' results

some reviews here

Last edited:
Load of expensive rubbish. Save your money. Ageing happens and there isn't a product that can change it.

Tria tsv - are they having a laugh?

I know I am regarded as being a tad "tight" - I prefer to think of it, as being financially astute - but £370 for what is, essentially, a facial toner is just ridiculous. Whilst I try not to buy leather if I can find an alternative, I can easier understand someone paying the price of a LG bag; thy will get enjoyment out of it, it will look good and doesn't have to prove anything. I am very sceptical, when it comes to tools/products which claim to obliterate wrinkles, and allows us to regain our youthful skin. Like most forumites, yes, I use skincare products, not because I think they are going to magically transform my skin to that when I was 18 - I have excellent skin anyway, and am often taken for a girl 25 years younger (I am sure my skin routine helps) - but because it prevents my skin (I don't have wrinkles) from deteriorating, and maintains a firmness to it, plus I don't use soap on my face or body, apart from the gamila secret atm as a cleanser. This toning device "can be used with you facial products", would beg the question : if it is that effective why shoul we need any other product, but a cleanser? I have just bought myself a reserve laptop, and not even paid this. I will get plenty of use out of it, so will get my money's worth. I cannot comment on the efficaciousness of the Tria, as I haven't used it; it could be a marvel, I don't know, and like anything, if it works for you, and you feel it is a price worth paying, go for it. You can buy a similar machine for less than a third of the price, so what makes the Tria so special? Does anyone know? I am genuinely interested. Just a thought : how many of the presenters do you think either have one, or would pay full price to obtain one?

Last edited:
The difference is that it is a fractal laser device not just one of those electrical stimulation things like the slendertone. I tried it at the last TSV. Did the full course of 8 weeks and it certainly made a difference to the fine wrinkles and the tone of my skin. It went back because it did nothing for my hyperpigmentation, which is my main concern, but I was glad to be able to try it for 90 days and there were certainly some benefits.

I found it quite good on lines and wrinkles and facial tone. It did nothing for my hyperpigmentation - good or bad. Did the full 8 week course then sent it back as pigmentation is my main issue.

Just a thought : how many of the presenters do you think either have one, or would pay full price to obtain one?
And even if they are using one, they seem to be ageing right in front of our eyes, especially the beauty expert and JF who loves and uses everything as she says she does.

Latest posts

Back