Thorntons TSV 13/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's my birthday. And what a good TSV for me, as I love the continental collection. However, I definitely won't be buying after last year!

I bought lots of Thorntons last year and I was really disappointed, I much prefer good old Cadburys...

I have a clearance shop near me and had a huge box of Classics for £4.50! The website has some very good offers too.

I must admit I`m not a fan of Thorntons chocolates but I do like their chocolate covered fudge. Hopefully their website will have boxes of fudge on offer before Christmas. Last year I got a good deal on them and free p and p.

I don't have a sweet tooth but, for those who do like Thorntons, they are so much cheaper in the cheap shops, and even the supermarkets. Herons was selling bags of the continental/classics at 75p each/ 2 for £1, and the large boxes at £2.50. I would begrudge paying the Q prices, plus postage. I suppose these bargain outlets have had a negative impact , generically, on stores/retailers charging the rrp, or the mainstream price. Most of us will, understandably, buy from the place which is offering the cheapest deal.

I don't wish to offend anyone, but I honestly don't know why anyone would want to buy Thornton's from QVC, as it is so readily available in Thornton's shops, but also other places including garden centres for the same, if not cheaper prices.

It amazes me, I certainly wouldn't give it a thought.

But imagine the nations dissapointment if Q did not feature this confectionary offering.

I for one, would miss their gurning faces and pleasure of forced 'yummy' sounds of all the Q sales assistants munching their way through another layer of chocky deliights

I don't wish to offend anyone, but I honestly don't know why anyone would want to buy Thornton's from QVC, as it is so readily available in Thornton's shops, but also other places including garden centres for the same, if not cheaper prices.

Well I am offended but you can make peace by offering a choccy :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_17:

the thorntons lady talks as if she is not breathing as she talks very strange..she looks very fresh in the face despite her lack of oxygen

Latest posts

Back