Debbie Greenwood update

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
I stumbled on Debbie's blog updated in September here, saying what she's up to at the moment. She's living proof that there's life after QVC and Bid! And I wonder if she'll pop up on Ideal World some day? There are hints of another shopping telly channel, so you never know.

Now if we could only find Julian ...

It looks like she is getting along nicely there is life after Q but I would never of seen her as a presenter trainer.

She was tweeting yesterday that she had started her Xmas shopping with Amazon and it was nice not to have done all the Christmas in July Malarkey .
Lynn

She was tweeting yesterday that she had started her Xmas shopping with Amazon and it was nice not to have done all the Christmas in July Malarkey .
Lynn
So the presenters hate the Christmas in July as much as we do, some truth comes out at last.
Well, the feeling seems to be mutual so why don't we mutually cancel it next July? Q could put up a voting questionnaire.
My pet hate about the Christmas in July that we have to put these away somewhere for six !!! months or even hide it - additional stress and I personally haven't got the room for this nor I'm tempted anyway in fact I avoid watching it. I have never bought anything from the the Christmas in July and only take advantage in October-December for skincare/make up TSVs.

Julian is still involved in his beauty salon business, as far as I know. We don't hear too much from him, publicly.

So the presenters hate the Christmas in July as much as we do, some truth comes out at last.

I'm note sure one former presenter voicing their dislike of the event equates to 'the presenters' hating Christmas in July. 'Some truth' has come out, about Debbie's opinion (but not anyone else's), but it's hardly surprising that she wouldn't want to say that while employed by QVC … let's hope, if she is planning on a return to shopping television, that she doesn't intend working for one that mentions Christmas before mid-October then!

I can't claim to be a big fan of Debbie , I do wish her well but can't say that I miss her. I do still miss Julian he was one of my favourites.....

Thanks for this.i quite liked her onQ .Notice she says she is writing a book about shopping Tv .And she mentions her sales targets,which explains a lot. She never did get into the hard sell like others.

Interesting! I'll give it a read. I wonder what it will be called? "Over the hill and far away!" My life after shopping telly by "I used to be a beauty queen" Debs Greenwood

Or maybe she'll call it: "Christmas came early" How my Christmas came early in July when QVC made me redundant.

Julian is still involved in his beauty salon business, as far as I know. We don't hear too much from him, publicly.

I never knew he had a salon. I am friends with him on FB so he pops up every so often. Still can not believe QVC let him go and kept some others :mysmilie_11:

Give me Julian and Debbie any day compared to the plonkers they were replaced with !!

I agree Brissles ...did somebody take leave of there senses when they got rid of Debbie and Julian ...two really nice people and great at their job ...I dont wish any harm or hate anybody but I find the newish ones just not my cup,of tea...try too hard ...it's cringworthy ....

I agree Brissles ...did somebody take leave of there senses when they got rid of Debbie and Julian ...two really nice people and great at their job ...I dont wish any harm or hate anybody but I find the newish ones just not my cup,of tea...try too hard ...it's cringworthy ....

I lost my password so haven't Been comm eating for a while! ....glad to be back and whingeing lol��

Julian seemed to do less and less shows as the years went on. I remember in the early days he was a constant presenter, including beauty shows. I remember hearing he had a radio show and that was why he cut down his hours. Then he appeared even less like the odd weekend show towards the end of his time on QVC.

Latest posts

Back