Planet tiffany !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Continuing my Tiffany watch.........

Following sightings of her posing (with and without the usual 'model' husband) in magazines and newspapers for .....
walk in baths
hearing aids
funeral plans
alternative herbal remedies
cruising holidays

She has now turned up in catalogue for shop fitments and accessories ! There she is, with a speak bubble above her head, saying 'how my business has really taken off with xxxxx shelving' !!!! her 'model' husband is a few pages further on extolling the virtues of carrier bags !!!!

Never see her advertising teeth whitening products though !!!

Ok, she's attractive, but I'm sure there are literally thousands more lovely women in that age bracket on the books of agencies who would LOVE to get half the work that Tiff does. She must have a bl..dy good agent.

She's got something, that's why she gets the work, the best agent in the world couldn't sell a model without that 'something'. Modelling isn't about being the most stereotypically beautiful woman in the world, it's about that je ne sais quois.

The more work she gets, the more money she makes. Good for her, I say. Apart from her modelling for the Q, it isn't just a case of posing once for a video shoot, job done, for each promo. One ad can take a day to shoot/reshoot. She is definitely a lady not afraid of hard work.

Talking about promos etc, I see model Beth is in the current Q Christmas one with that God dam awful hairstyle she has in the Boots ad. She looks very old fashioned and much much older than she actually is. I know she is not liked much on this forum but I think she is a nice lady and enjoy it when she is on

Kudos to Tiffany for getting so many modelling stints in later life ((Bravo)) and I have seen her in the odd advertisement, where she is placed with rather dishy 'mature' male models (the type that used to jump off a cliff with a box of chocs in their heyday)

I truly feel that Tiffany should 'opt out' of modelling during Mally presentations. Mally make up does her no favours whatsoever, when Mally screams "And here's our Tiffany!!" I think its an 'All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up' FAIL!
Face is thick with make up, all her lines highlighted, her eyes ready for Halloween. Urgh. Maybe this is Mallys way of telling us in a subtle way, to back off from her range if over 50 yrs.

Oh and by the way, we dont see it too often but Tiffany has a GREAT body! (eat your heart out JR AKA Miss 57 yr old 'oh Im a dancer, actress, singer, fitness icon..but my BEST break was - drumroll - QVC' )

Last edited:
The more work she gets, the more money she makes. Good for her, I say. Apart from her modelling for the Q, it isn't just a case of posing once for a video shoot, job done, for each promo. One ad can take a day to shoot/reshoot. She is definitely a lady not afraid of hard work.

Hard work,getting paid to stand about,not in my book.
Lynn

i can`t agree its hard work compared to some jobs ...never done it but I know eight hour shifts on an assembly line in a factory where you have to be replaced whilst you go spend a penny is hard work in my book and a thousand other more stressful physically demanding jobs compared to posing and having facials and make up done ..just saying !! The other older 50+ catalogue model is much more naturally attractive for her age in comparison !!

Sitting/Standing around all day having photos taken isn't my idea of hard work in fact compared to some jobs it's a doddle.

I expect some models will have very long days. Up at 4am for the TV breakfast show work. Then straight off for a magazine shoot, then a stint for a newspaper...then a catologue, then a billboatd shoot. Then squeeze in a catwalk if they are really good. Then get on a plane somewhere in Europe to promote Kipling bags. Then hit the clubs til midnight to promote the latest fad in jaegermeister to all the students at Birmingham Uni. Ok I am guessing and exaggerating a lot but I can see how a really successful in- demand model woulds find the hours very hard work. A lot of travelling about for work is very hard.

But taken on their own...individual assignments would not be my definition of hard work either.

Hard work is being stressed out day in, day out, and working much longer hours than your contract says. Try any job where your performance is relentlessly monitored against mythical criteria, be it in a production line, a profession or working in sales, to name but a few.

I don't know if I should admit this but I will........I don't know any of the models name! I see their names on here but I couldn't put names to faces.
Which one is Tiffany?

I don't know if I should admit this but I will........I don't know any of the models name! I see their names on here but I couldn't put names to faces.
Which one is Tiffany?
I also don't know the names of models so I googled her name to find out which one she was.

Sitting/Standing around all day having photos taken isn't my idea of hard work in fact compared to some jobs it's a doddle.

to me, honestly it would be a nightmare - most of the photos of me are of my body with my head behind a cushion lol... i hate being photographed, its why i decided to not become a celebrity LOL!

to me, honestly it would be a nightmare - most of the photos of me are of my body with my head behind a cushion lol... i hate being photographed, its why i decided to not become a celebrity LOL!

Me too, I hate being photographed .I don't think modelling is hard work compared to other work ,but I would hate to have to be constantly looking good,keeping everything in pristine condition ,hair nails ,body etc especially hard as you get older.

Talking of Tiffany I saw her face on a dating website for people of a certain age .

NO I wasn't looking for a date , but it popped up after I had been searching various websites for anti ageing products.

I was surprised to see her face but then realised that these web sites will use any reasonably attractive image to get customers.

Latest posts

Back