Yankee Candle Advent Calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Yankee Candle hour with the lovely Rosa and Julia Roberts. They have been showing the Yankee Advent Calendar in red packaging with pictures of cinnamon sticks on the front. I think this is last years advent calendar because I bought one of these of the Yankee website. This years are in pale blue and silver packaging. Do you think QVC have got a job lot of them off Yankee cheaply that didn't sell last year and are trying to sell them themselves this year? I have got my new one from my favourite candle shop.

What a lovely idea.

I must say, I would prefer a Quality St/Roses one myself!!

I wouldnt be at all surprised if Leighton Denny released a 12 days of Christmas nails one (like Ciate used to do)

I had a flash thought - can you image a QVC presenter advent calendar with their face on each door, then a gift behind it! (Charlie Brooks would be a half-opened ring box, and DF's would be a signed copy of her book)

Do you think QVC have got a job lot of them off Yankee cheaply that didn't sell last year and are trying to sell them themselves this year?

This is exactly what I think!

Like you said, this years is blue & silver and they have also done a house shaped one too this year, with a sampler behind door 24.

I missed out last year, so I ordered myself the blue & silver one off Ebay last month. I also got my OH a Star Wars Lego one from Amazon!

I dont mind if they r last years. This years on a candle shop site is £21.50 whereas you get 2 from qvc for less than £30. I also prefer the fragrances in the qvc one. Ive ordered from qvc so I can have one and my daughter the other.

I got last years very cheaply after Christmas 2013.......it's in a "safe place" ready to use this year.

Now if only I could remember where the safe place is.......:mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back