Just spotted this and ordered one.
Item no:801898

Ninja 3 in 1 5L Cooking System with Accessories

QVC Price: £140.00

Special price:

£79.92

P&P: £7.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £19.98, plus P&P

Just how can Q justifie halving the price of an item for a few days and then putting it back up again.
Or do we think it was yet another case of the web site "boys" getting it wrong ?
I wonder if anyone actually managed to but it at the reduced price!

Well, WillyNilly says they ordered one at the special price... and then kindly headed over here to share the offer.

I looked last night and it was still showing as reduced so there was a 'window' there for a bargain.

"Ninja 3 in 1 5L Cooking System special price" UPDATE

Just over 30 minutes since I received my Ninja cooking system.
I was a bit wary when I saw the tatty box that had been resealed many times by the look of it but
it was when I opened it and took it out that it Hit me, the smell OMG the stinking smell of old oil, curry, with maybe a bit of nicotine mixed in.
I have spoken to customer services within minutes of receiving it and got the usual "sorry about that" they say it will be up to 3 days to collect it.
My kitchen will have to be fumigated to get rid of the stench.
How can a company who boast so much on TV about giving the customer quality goods and care, hope to keep the respect of customers if they send items like this to them. SHAME ON YOU QVC I thought customers mattered more to you than this.

PS anyone got any ideas how to get rid of the smell

That is dreadful! How did they not notice the smell in the warehouse?

They'd probably try to flog you some Wankee Candles to get rid of the smell!

That's disgusting, sending out used food preparation items, yuck. No doubt QVC will have come out with the spiel that they don't send out returns and in this instance, this item slipped through the net!!! Cynical, me? :mysmilie_11:

That is disgraceful that they sent a product out in such a condition.They should have given you some credit on your account to compensate.They are always going on about how you can use a product & return it obviously used/worn but I would not expect it to be sent out to another customer as 'new'.If I receive something & am not sure about keeping I am very careful with it & return in the original packaging but still it is 'used'.

Apart from the nicotine bit (we dont smoke) I actually thought "hope its not the one I returned after 11 months because the non-stick had come off.."....) we had to find a tatty old box to put it in and all the bits and pieces. Cant remember if we ever did curry but I had it in the dishwasher before I returned it. I really hope some poor sod didnt receive my old one! Absolutely shocking they did that to you.

I have received a pristine new one as a replacement (as I actually like the product a lot). At least I hope it is pristine....maybe I should open the box :)

Latest posts

Back