AD on Revitalash show.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Another overpriced product, Dawbags resorted to what I consider emotional blackmail : an excellent gift for someone approaching the six months. The doctor who invented it, obviously has more personal reasons for developing the product and, whilst I am sure the side effects of cancer treatment can be debilitating and a blow to the sufferer's self confidence, poor lashes will be the last concern of cancer patients. So for AD to use cancer to sell the product is a bit low, imo. This goes to prove that the presenters are subject to sales targets and, if they do not achieve them, will face the consequences.

They always trot this one out when doing the shows. The best part is, they actually had to take the ingredient that made it really work because side effects and health scares.

Oh and if you stop using your lashes just go back to normal. I have blond lashes, oh the horror!!! I use a thing call mascara to give them colour,volume and length.

You only have to look at hair loss support sites to see how important the subject is to thousands of women.

Having cancer doesn't necessarily take away the wish to look good... Eyelashes and brows are hard to get back.

No eyelashes - no mascara.

I don't see it as exploitative to mention hair loss when promoting a hair growth system - it's very relevant to the product.

I am wondering if revitalash is experiencing something of a lull in sales, as the big gun, Dr Michael Brinkenhoff, is here giving us the factual, more reliable, imo, information.

I could have sworn I posted a heads-up on the Allbeauty.com EA sale where I found Prevage lash treatment 4ml for just over £54 delivered. I've used this and found it gave far better results, quicker than Revitalash - and that was before they took out the Bimatoprost.

No idea if the formulation has the "magic" ingredient in it, but as Prevage is a company linked with Allergan, who originally brought it out, I can't see why it wouldn't be in there now.

Prevage is linked to Elizabeth Arden, sold on the same counters even when it first came out people said oh that is Elizabeth Arden. So parent company must own both brands.

Latest posts

Back