ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Greased Lightning Showroom Shine 1L Waterless Car Cleaner & Cleaning Cloths

QVC Price: £18.00

Try Me Price :£14.98

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Greased-Lightn...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-505785

This effective car cleaning fluids cleanses, shines and protects all in one, without water. Achieve a showroom shine without the need for a hose, with the Greased Lightning Showroom Shine waterless car cleaner.

Contains:
1 x Showroom Shine Waterless Car Cleaner (1L)
1 x spray nozzle adapter
2 x cloths

Safety notice:
Use only as directed
Do not use on seats, fabric, floors or surfaces where slipperiness may be a hazard
Do not swallow or ingest; if swallowed wash out mouth and drink plenty of water, do not induce vomiting and consult a doctor
May cause mild irritation to skin following prolonged exposure
Keep out of reach of children

I mentioned this to OH after reading about it here, but he wasn't convinced. I took a quick look at Autumn's link and it comes up with 0.00 P&P, though, so now it's finally on the way :mysmilie_14:

Thanks Autumn - I'm hoping this stuff will be the end to deep sighs and countless whinges on car-cleaning days.

I've ordered one too, to give it a try on my new car (being delivered monday aaaahhh!! - sorry never had a new new car before)

I've ordered one too, to give it a try on my new car (being delivered monday aaaahhh!! - sorry never had a new new car before)

Oooh how fab!!! I would be excited too! I've only ever had one brand new, 4 years ago. It still seems new to me and still makes me grin! Enjoy it!!

Oooh how fab!!! I would be excited too! I've only ever had one brand new, 4 years ago. It still seems new to me and still makes me grin! Enjoy it!!

honestly the only reason i am having it is because my current car needs to retire lol

honestly the only reason i am having it is because my current car needs to retire lol

Why not? ! That's the only reason I had mine, along with the fab scrappage deal! I may take a look at these cloths. Mine usually goes to Asda once every few months for the little men to do. It's only a fiver but they are so busy at the weekend, sometimes I 'should' do it myself!

Hubby does his two and is always conveniently worn out by the time he gets to mine! These could be the answer...

Why not? ! That's the only reason I had mine, along with the fab scrappage deal! I may take a look at these cloths. Mine usually goes to Asda once every few months for the little men to do. It's only a fiver but they are so busy at the weekend, sometimes I 'should' do it myself!

Hubby does his two and is always conveniently worn out by the time he gets to mine! These could be the answer...

It's times like this when i miss having a man about the house, this and taking care of the spiders!

I've used this or similar products for years and it's ace. I use it both inside and out of the car. The first lot I bought to try it out was from Q and I shared it with my Dad who also loved it. He then went on to get a similar product from ebay for a fraction of the price which is exactly the same.
I'm getting my new car too in the next few days though I'm currently being kept in suspenders as it's running late being delivered to the dealer... Sulk!

I swear by showroom shine. Even being disabled I can get the car cleaned, it just takes me longer. The biggest thing for me is bird and tree lime. Unfortunately my car is parked under a tree at home, (no I won't move it as it's parked in a disabled bay and the closest bay to the door). So before ss I had no choice but to take it to a car wash that someone else did it, but it was getting to the point of needing to be washed a couple of times a week as it wasn't protected. SS takes some work to get it clean originally but now as it's protected it takes less time and less product. They do say not on the windscreen as it could cause glare, but I've not had a problem and find it safer as the water just beads off. There are 2 words or warning. Once the microfibre cloth starts getting dirty, keep using it or you waste loads of product, the 2nd is simply you need several microfibre cloths.

I swear by showroom shine. Even being disabled I can get the car cleaned, it just takes me longer. The biggest thing for me is bird and tree lime. Unfortunately my car is parked under a tree at home, (no I won't move it as it's parked in a disabled bay and the closest bay to the door). So before ss I had no choice but to take it to a car wash that someone else did it, but it was getting to the point of needing to be washed a couple of times a week as it wasn't protected. SS takes some work to get it clean originally but now as it's protected it takes less time and less product. They do say not on the windscreen as it could cause glare, but I've not had a problem and find it safer as the water just beads off. There are 2 words or warning. Once the microfibre cloth starts getting dirty, keep using it or you waste loads of product, the 2nd is simply you need several microfibre cloths.

I was wondering about this as I was planning on using a few cloths as I thought I'd be smearing more dirt around. Am quite looking forward to cleaning my car now!

Having a complete blank - its on advanced orders WC 3rd Nov, with advanced orders do they take money from your account when you order it, or when it's dispatched?

Mine arrived today. Shocked! Did it come direct from the manufacturer? If it was Q, then I truly am astounded!!

Mine from amazon arrived this afternoon. Already used it on the car. So far so good!

That's good to hear! If it's dry tomorrow I am going to try mine. Still sounds weird to use the one cloth on the whole car, will want to change it as soon as it's dirty!!

Huge bottle too. I did the mirrors and some of the inside windows. My car isn't new but the body work looked lovely.

Latest posts

Back