Bethlehem Lights TSV 24/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I might get the trees for my upstairs front windows... I love Christmas lights :mysmilie_14:

my local charity shop had loads of undecorated xmas wreaths in the summer many moons ago. lovely quality and huge for £2 each. m&s have those battery operated lights for £5 each or they do 3 for 2. i just wrap two strands round my £2 wreath. i have had these lights for three years now. cheaper and more reliable than bethlehem lights.

also if you are super organised after xmas the lights went for £1. i use them out doors on my window boxes so fairly water proof no problems.

I like the ones with a timer and only Bethlehem lights seem to have them. I still have the Calla lily plant from them which has been going for almost 2 years. It is their Christmas lights that seem such bad quality

the timer is the first thing to go on the lights which is a shame as thats part of the appeal. love them but not reliable enough for the money and the hype about them being of proffessional qulaity is sales hype imo

Latest posts

Back