ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Rituals 5 Piece Shower Foam Collection

QVC Price: £22.50
One Time Only Price :£18.36
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=207553&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

This set features deliciously scented and invigorating shower gels. Brighten up chilly and sleepy mornings with this collection form Rituals.

Contains:
1 x Hammam Delight shower gel (200ml)
1 x Happy Buddha shower gel (200ml)
1 x T'ai Chi shower gel (200ml)
1 x Yogi Flow shower gel (200ml)
1 x Zensation shower gel (200ml)

Delivered to UK only

I love the scent of the Hammam range but I'm not sure whether the range uses SLS foaming agent. The shower foams dispense like an aerosol shaving foam.

Have never tried this brand but the shop they opened in my area only lasted about 6months never saw any one in there.
Lynn

I've bought my sister in law a 'laughing budda' gift set direcct from their website for Christmas. Beauty blogs online seem to be suggesting it's a good brand.

I adore this brand . I tried a 'Yogi Flow' gift set previously from QVC , which was lovely . However, my favourite item was the shower foam , so I've just placed my order for the OTO set of 5. It's necessary to use just a small amount onto a damp facecloth . It comes out as a blob of gel , which immediately changes into a generous amount of soft, creamy , gently perfumed lather .
Gorgeous !

I'm a fan of this brand l like the green tea range (l think it is) best. You need very little of the shower gel. Marks have started to stock this range now.

Has this been to air yet? Just switched tv on and the show is on, but showing as no longer available online.

Edited to add:

This is important to us

It goes without saying that our products are never tested on animals but instead are tested by enthusiastic human volunteers
We support ‘Proefdiervrij’, the Dutch Society for Replacement of Animal Testing
All our products are tested by prominent dermatologists
Our full product line is suitable for vegetarians
For our product packaging we use wood from sustainable sources, FSC- certified paper and cardboard and glass when possible
To keep our carbon footprint on the environment as small as possible we strive to manufacture the majority of our products in Europe

http://uk.rituals.com/en-gb/about-rituals/about-rituals.html

Ignoring all the rituals and feelings nonsense, if the smells are nice and they are not drying on the skin, and they are ethical - then I am happy to try them!

Last edited:
I've tried a few of their products,shower gels & body cream & more than happy with them.

My very hard to please son in law adores their aftershaves,my daughter first got it for him about 6/7 years ago & it became a firm favourite.

They were on Brand Alley a few years ago & I stocked up on the aftershaves but sadly all gone now & I wouldn't buy from BA again as they've gone completely downhill.

Has this been to air yet? Just switched tv on and the show is on, but showing as no longer available online.

Edited to add:

This is important to us

It goes without saying that our products are never tested on animals but instead are tested by enthusiastic human volunteers
We support ‘Proefdiervrij’, the Dutch Society for Replacement of Animal Testing
All our products are tested by prominent dermatologists
Our full product line is suitable for vegetarians
For our product packaging we use wood from sustainable sources, FSC- certified paper and cardboard and glass when possible
To keep our carbon footprint on the environment as small as possible we strive to manufacture the majority of our products in Europe

http://uk.rituals.com/en-gb/about-rituals/about-rituals.html

Ignoring all the rituals and feelings nonsense, if the smells are nice and they are not drying on the skin, and they are ethical - then I am happy to try them!

Yeah it has MK, sorry. It was the first item they presented. Sold out very quickly (including Advanced Orders).
It was a good price to be fair, they're normally £8.50 each IIRC.

Thanks Mr Marple. Yes, I realised soon after that I had missed out! They did look nice. They were only going to be for Mr MK though, and he doesn't appreciate such things!!

Instead, I just picked up the Tesco 'version' of Philosophy shower gels. Cinnamon, baked apple and ginger scents (3 separate ones!) On offer for £1.99 each. They'll do him nicely. Meanwhile, I won't use anything but Elemis :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back