Australian Bodycare Surprise Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My daughter who is 21 loves this she says it is her fav shower gel as it makes her feels so clean and fresh. I was surprised because she is very picky, i just have to hide my stash so it does not go walkies.

I like the skinwash but I tend to use it more in the Summer months. A litre bottle lasts me ages because there`s only me using it and I think I have at least 2 or 3 bottles stashed. In Winter I use other brands but this stuff is a godsend in Summer when I`m in danger of being eaten alive by horse flies or midges whilst walking the dog through the fields.

ABC tweeted yesterday that there would be an OTO during their 4pm show.

Australian Body Care Skin Collection

QVC Price: £38.00
One Time Only Price :£31.20
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Australian-Bod...247.html?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-52-_-

Australian Bodycare skin collection. Features a calming skin lotion, a pack of 72 sanitising wet wipes, a skin wash and a tea tree oil. An all over body cleansing and moisturising set that's soft, gentle and hygienic making these fantastic products ideal for the whole family to use.

A brilliant after waxing set
Contains:
1 x skin wash (250ml) - a refreshing and deep cleaning wash
1 x body lotion (250ml) - a lovely, light moisturising cream for combination skin
1 x pack of 72 wet wipes - perfect for sanitising and cleansing your skin, these wonderful wipes can be used on the face and all over the body too
1 x tea tree oil (30ml) - a very effective natural antiseptic for skincare and hygiene

I like the skinwash but I tend to use it more in the Summer months. A litre bottle lasts me ages because there`s only me using it and I think I have at least 2 or 3 bottles stashed. In Winter I use other brands but this stuff is a godsend in Summer when I`m in danger of being eaten alive by horse flies or midges whilst walking the dog through the fields.

Ugh! Horseflies! Does it really protect from midges/horseflies etc.? I love the smell, but can't smell it on me for long. I'm a mozzie magnet even with Deet repellants and citronella candles burning everywhere - summer evenings are a real misery for me. I tried the Avon oil with no success.

I still got the odd bite AE but nowhere near as many as I used to get before I began using the ABC wash and I also put a dab of the oil on the back of my neck. The Avon oil didn`t work for me either.

They had the same off at the professional beauty show North on Sunday for about the same price. My friend and l split it between up.

Another one where the Avon oil failed. I use Deet and keep covered up but just try to stay indoors when the mozzies are out.

Latest posts

Back