They nearly had me again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
Just been watching Q whilst having a piece of homemade flapjack and glass of water, aren't I the healthy one:mysmilie_17:

Saw the set of 3 mercury glass sparkly globe thingies and thought, oh they do look nice, as they are on EP I may just send for them...am I glad I went on the website and read the reviews, not just the first page. The description on air says 3 x type C Batteries, very good I thought, er no, in each globe according to 1 reviewer. Now I know LED's/Fibre Optics last for ages etc etc, but would cost a fortune to replace in one go, surely?

Has anyone bought these on here and if so what are they like, cheers!

There is a lesson here! Read the reviews before ordering! When I have done that I have decided not to order a product so saving the P&P costs, or I have decided to go ahead.I recently ordered a Lulu G bag & the reviews (some of) confirmed my thoughts, if I had read before ordering I would not have gone ahead.

Off track Whatsgoinon--is that your Westie?

Just goes to prove how good reviews are in aiding your decision to buy something.

Thanks for asking SF, he is my Westie and the photo was taken a few years ago wearing OH's bow tie. My Mum bought him for us just before she went to sleep, he's 14 now and still full of beans, but we're dreading that awful day, me especially because he's like the last link I have with my Mum. We did meet another Westie whilst on holiday who was 17 which is a fair age for a Westie. :mysmilie_7:

Just goes to prove how good reviews are in aiding your decision to buy something.

Thanks for asking SF, he is my Westie and the photo was taken a few years ago wearing OH's bow tie. My Mum bought him for us just before she went to sleep, he's 14 now and still full of beans, but we're dreading that awful day, me especially because he's like the last link I have with my Mum. We did meet another Westie whilst on holiday who was 17 which is a fair age for a Westie. :mysmilie_7:

He's a Gem! wishing you many more years of lovely memories with your Westie.I had one years ago, lots of wonderful memories--- such spirited dogs!I stop & look everytime I see one.

Perhaps your Westie may have a son or daughter who will extend the "link" Whatsgoinon, just a thought.

I have those mercury globes, got them last year and they are beautiful, all the batteries come with it. I had them on the timer every night for around 3 months over winter last year and the batteries when I set them up a couple of weeks ago are still working but draining, the smallest globe is still going strong so the size obviously affects the usage, I was prepared to buy batteries again this year and am so pleased with them and ready to buy more.

Latest posts

Back