QVC & Which Survey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I have just received the November 14 issue of Which magazine & there are the results of their survey into the 'Best & Worst Online Shops'. QVC has got 77% , John Lewis is 2nd with 90% & Liz Earle 3rd with 89%.Wonder if they will mention this one as we have heard the '2nd only to John Lewis' line over & over.The report gives the Number of people surveyed & criteria.

( Not sure if I will be allowed to put this info. on the Forum?!)

I don't know who conducted the survey they keep quoting, that is very important! This one is 10,450 Which members.Liz Earle also came top of the Cosmetics and Toiletries catagory, which doesn't surprise me as they are very good.( JL was 2nd just 1% behind)

i still am guarded with the qvc results. ordering is easy enough delivery is slow and luxury items sent in a poly bag. then if the items dont turn up you have to go through a lot of faff filling in forms etc. then you have the letter banning you if you return too many items.

i still am guarded with the qvc results. ordering is easy enough delivery is slow and luxury items sent in a poly bag. then if the items dont turn up you have to go through a lot of faff filling in forms etc. then you have the letter banning you if you return too many items.

Ha ha. Nicely summed up Boffy!

QVC is wonderful if everything goes right.

But auto delivery mess ups which seem to happen more and more. Wrong items arriving, used items being re sent out is happening more and more.
Waiting for them to arrange a collection and it all goes tits up.

oh i forgot the extorionate postage costs presenters over presenting goods making them sound far far better than they actually are and the £13,000 tahitian pearls i ordered came in a jiffy bag in a cardboard box with £6.95 postage added

Wex Photography.com were overall top with 91%/ JL. 90%/ Liz Earle 89%, in that listing QVC 77%

Thanks for that.
I've never heard of them so I wonder just how big their customer base is compared to the other companies mentioned. At the end of the day the best company is the one that treats you best and it could be the pits to someone else.

I have never found any company to beat Amazon. good prices, fast delivery, courteous competent service always. Courier picked up a bag on Friday for return, free of charge, the money has already gone into my bank! I try to deal with them whenever possible.

After avoiding QVC for a few weeks I went and bought a few items for pressies. I kid you not, but everything I bought is faulty. Imagine the embarrassment of buying a faulty present for a valued friend and having her phone me to tell me,
I wonder how some of the stuff they send out gets past quality control.
Answer; there is no quality control
I'm beginning to hate QVC for taking my money and sending out shoddy goods, they are no better than some market traders selling from battered suitcases

Latest posts

Back