Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Have been reading reviews which are all very positive. Anyone got one of these? Would be ideal to put it through its paces with the extended mbg!

Have been reading reviews which are all very positive. Anyone got one of these? Would be ideal to put it through its paces with the extended mbg!

Ive had mine about a year now, and I use it to play the radio through off my ipad, and of course my own music, the sound is incredible, and you can take it just about anywhere, I have the ipad in the lounge, and take the Bose in to the kitchen,

I also bought one for my son for Christmas last year, and he watches the football and ice hockey games on his ipad, and the sound from the Bose, he loves it, and all his music off his phone as he doesnt have a cd player, so definately recommend it.

We have two. My husband uses his for classical music and LOVES it. I use mine as I have to watch QVC via iPad or net books and the speakers are not great on them. I love mine too. Sometimes I seem to have to do the set up thing again but it is so easy to do ( I am a complete noob at computers!) that is not a problem. I charge it each night and it seems to last pretty well using it on and off through the day. My husband says the sound reproduction on the classical music is amazing and he should know as he studied music at Oxford and has perfect pitch.

Latest posts

Back