Honora Earrings Anyone???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ohhhh yes put me down for gifts for friends, teachers, office staff, dustman's wives and anyone else that needs gifting!

OMFG I don't even like them,let's hope Del Boy Flint isn't presenting as she will be telling us to buy 2 pairs.
Lynn

Yuk! Looks like they came from claires, for about a tenner! Of course they might look better in RL, but my moneys safe.

I dare someone to write a review saying you returned them because they didn't match, two different shapes! :mysmilie_15: For that money you'd expect the oysters to work harder to produce identical pearls!

I think they are part of an article on the Q gossip/blogs - I saw this last night but don't think a price was mentioned.

I would buy them but I dont have pierced ears (phew!)

On to nights show, the first in a series of three, Ralph let slip that Honora have closed their New York store and will be launching a website so that QVC will not be the only way UK shoppers can buy their pearls. Jackie Cabler nearly choked because she'd cornered him into saying it on air. Ha! I wonder how the prices will compare? I'm sure the delivery options will be in keeping with 21st century e-commerce standards unlike QVC.
Ill keep a look out for the website.

I think it was mentioned last time Honora was on QVC that the store had closed. I read Ali K's blog but don't think she bought the very expensive earings, seems like Mrs Ralf had a pair though.

The closure of the NY store was mentioned on this forum a while ago. This was just one of the many examples of sloppiness from JK in the 2 hour show.

I really like Ralph but I know I am a lone voice in the wilderness here!

I like the rose, so two friends for sure and me of course.

But I need to ask the binmen who are due today which they would like, could be the white as their uniform is teal and navy.

Sliced diamonds, I imagine a sliver of a diamond. Perhaps when they were cutting diamonds bits fall off and they are using those?

Latest posts

Back