Smooth Groove

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
For once, words fail me.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=400794&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

An innovative product for those who suffer from the unfortunately named camel toe, the Smooth Groove is made from a medical grade polymer which contains an antibacterial agent, and moulds itself to the contours of the body for comfort. Gain the confidence to wear the trousers you love with this ingeniously simple product.

• Washable
• Comes with a discreet satin storage pouch

For the woman who has everything maybe! I think what would be a better suggestion rather than buy this item would be wear slightly looser trousers/leggings which then don't give you the 'camel-toe' effect, sorted.

Oh I remember watching a programme ( Posh Pawn ) on which the "inventors" of this were shown. It was 3 women, one an ex model and she pawned her designer handbags to help fund it. Just imagine a person`s face if you gave them one as a Christmas present lol

For once, words fail me.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=400794&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

An innovative product for those who suffer from the unfortunately named camel toe, the Smooth Groove is made from a medical grade polymer which contains an antibacterial agent, and moulds itself to the contours of the body for comfort. Gain the confidence to wear the trousers you love with this ingeniously simple product.

• Washable
• Comes with a discreet satin storage pouch

I'm sorry ladies, I had to google it to find out what it was. I was expecting it to be a problem in the foot area!! How wrong was I. :mysmilie_11:

Oh I remember watching a programme ( Posh Pawn ) on which the "inventors" of this were shown. It was 3 women, one an ex model and she pawned her designer handbags to help fund it. Just imagine a person`s face if you gave them one as a Christmas present lol

Me , too, Vienna. As soon as I saw it, I thought I recognised the lady, so googled it. What is camel toe? I thought. Is it supposed to prevent vpl?

I am crying with laughter at all of these posts!

Why on earth would anybody think it was a good idea to give this to somebody as a gift?

Good Lord.
To make matters worse I misread the description in the first post as it being supplied with a 'stain storage pouch' which has frankly made the whole thing make me feel a bit bileous...

Me , too, Vienna. As soon as I saw it, I thought I recognised the lady, so googled it. What is camel toe? I thought. Is it supposed to prevent vpl?

Errr for anybody who is unsure what is camel toe I shall try to give a polite description lol. Back to basic biology we all know men have bits we ladies don`t have and as one actor on Benidorm hilariously described , we have a "lady gate" instead. Consequently if a woman wears leggings, trousers, swim wear etc which is too tight between the legs, then the shape of the lady gate and surrounding gate flaps are fully visible. Not a good look eh ? This contraption is meant to be worn between the legs to give a smoother look. IMO it might just make you look like a transitional transvestite instead and as someone said earlier, the best way is simply not to wear too tight or too transparent trousers or whatever.

Methinks those "ladies" I see around town who really really need one of these would be that last ones to think they need one. There are some real sights who either have no full length mirrors or no self-awareness.

I'm open-minded though and if I had a garment which I absolutely loved, but which gave me the camel toe look then I'd be consider getting one. But there's always a better fitting garment out there, so I'd more likely buy and wear something else. I'm a big fan of garment tape (double-sided sticky tape) that stops necklines gaping or stops a swimsuit wedgie. DD also has flower-shaped nipple covers for dresses that can't be worn with a bra (all v cheap from ebay).

Saw this on the morning show with A.D. and guest but unfortunately I had to go out so couldn't watch the presentation. This must rank as one of the most ridiculous things ever sold on Q. As others have said with good fitting clothes it is a totally unnecessary necessity if you know what I mean.

it's ideal for Q models and presenters as they always wear clothing a size or two too small!

I'm sorry ladies, I had to google it to find out what it was. I was expecting it to be a problem in the foot area!! How wrong was I. :mysmilie_11:

Me too I had no idea - feel a little erm surprised. I thought it was to correct a foot problem too such as making a big toe with a bunion look more straight. I never knew that particular area of a lady was described as a camel toe! you really do learn something everyday but then again I don't tend to wear ahem close fitting trousers :confused:

I am crying with laughter at all of these posts!

Why on earth would anybody think it was a good idea to give this to somebody as a gift?

There is good news and bad news about this product. The good news - use it for the 30 MBG. The bad, who would want the job of QC on any returns - (Sorry ladies :mysmilie_17: couldn't resist the opportunity).:mysmilie_59:

There is good news and bad news about this product. The good news - use it for the 30 MBG. The bad, who would want the job of QC on any returns - (Sorry ladies :mysmilie_17: couldn't resist the opportunity).:mysmilie_59:

They'd just send it out to the next customer! Ewwwww!

Latest posts

Back