Our stores?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
I noticed today when i was looking at the q and a section of 'contact us' on qvc - that they feature the address of ''our stores'' - am i alone or did everyone know they had such stores, or is this a new thing i didn't know about, if so why, and why are there none such stores in scotland.

I ordered something this morning and it's still 'in process' as a serial internet shopper - i never use the proverbial 'high street' and haven't done so in almost six years. I order everything online - but qvc's so called customer care/service has things ''in process'' where as with other companies i get an email within an hour or so, telling me my order has been dispatched, and not just with amazon but with many other companies.

Sorry qvc i don't believe you are 2nd only to john lewis - i'd rate qvc at least 5th to john lewis.

they have 2 outlet stores one in warrington & one in shrewsbury

http://www.qvcuk.com/CustomerCare.c...r-_-Footerlinks-_-CustomerService_CustomerFAQ

We have two outlet stores, one in Warrington and one in Shrewsbury. Please find the full addresses and opening hours below:

QVC Outlet Store,
Warrington: Birchwood Shopping Centre,
34 Benson Road,
Birchwood,
Warrington,
WA3 7PQ,
Tel: 01925 813725

and

QVC Outlet Store,
Shrewsbury: Lower Mall,
Darwin Shopping Centre,
Shrewsbury,
SY1 1BP,
Tel: 01743 366667.

Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm, Tuesday: 10am - 5.30pm, Sunday:
10am - 4pm.

I noticed today when i was looking at the q and a section of 'contact us' on qvc - that they feature the address of ''our stores'' - am i alone or did everyone know they had such stores, or is this a new thing i didn't know about, if so why, and why are there none such stores in scotland.

I ordered something this morning and it's still 'in process' as a serial internet shopper - i never use the proverbial 'high street' and haven't done so in almost six years. I order everything online - but qvc's so called customer care/service has things ''in process'' where as with other companies i get an email within an hour or so, telling me my order has been dispatched, and not just with amazon but with many other companies.

Sorry qvc i don't believe you are 2nd only to john lewis - i'd rate qvc at least 5th to john lewis.

The Q is in third place, to JLP second.

The Warrington shop has been open at least a decade, possibly longer. I think the Shrewsbury outlet opened later (not completely sure of this). A visit to the Warrington outlet used to make trips up to visit the outlaws more bearable but I haven't been for years.

Latest posts

Back