KitchenAid K45 Classic Mixer with 4.8L Frosted Bowl TSV 28/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

KitchenAid K45 Classic Mixer with 4.8L Frosted Bowl 5 Piece Gadget Set & Attachments
Item Number: 803121
QVC Price £399.00
Today's Special Value Price £328.92
P&P £0.00

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803121

This KitchenAid K45 mixer features a tilt-back head for easy access, a 10-speed power control and direct drive motor for fast, thorough and silent mixing, as well as a four litre stainless steel bowl, assorted attachments and a handy red gadget set. Bake like a pro with this outstanding KitchenAid that's much more than just a mixer.

Fully versatile - whether you’re making sweet or savoury, the KitchenAid is a cook’s best friend. It comes with all the accessories you’ll need to make light work of everything, with a dough hook, whisk and flat beater - perfect for everything from cakes to dough and meringues to pastries.

Glorious gadgets - the K45 comes with a can opener, mixing spatula, euro peeler, ice cream scoop and utility whisk - making it even easier to prep and create your culinary delights. It comes with an additional 4.8 litre frosted glass bowl, ideal for making and serving delicious desserts.

Stylish and durable - the high-gloss white finish and full metal construction ensures the K45 is robust and reliable, with a smooth, round finish that will look great in your kitchen whilst being easy to clean.

Quick cook - designed with professionals in mind, the K45 combines versatility with ease of use. It features a single attachment hub and a 10-speed power control with original planetary motion for fast and thorough mixing.

Technical specifications:

10 speed power control
Speed: 58 - 220 RPM
Wattage: 250W
Mains powered with a three-pin plug
Weight: 10.45kg
Dimensions (h x w x d): 41cm x 41cm x 28cm (16.1" x 16.1" x 11")
Capacity: 4 litres
Main electrical operated

What's in the box?

1 x KitchenAid K45 mixer
1 x stainless steel bowl (4L)
1 x frosted glass bowl (4.8L)
1 x flat beater - used for heavier mixtures such as cakes, dough and mashed potatoes
1 x dough hook - made out of aluminium and anti-stick nylon coated; designed for mixing and kneading yeast dough such as bread, pizza dough and fresh pasta
1 x wire whisk - used for incorporating air into eggs, egg whites, whipping cream and dips
1 x instruction manual

Red gadget set:

1 x can opener: 20cm (8")
1 x mixing spatula: 32cm (12.5")
1 x Euro peeler: 18.5cm (7.3")
1 x ice cream scoop: 23cm (9")
1 x utility whisk: 25cm (10")

Behind the brand
KitchenAid began in 1919 producing the very best in engineering, quality, style and design and is still producing the same quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless style today. Whip your kitchen into shape with high-quality appliances from KitchenAid.

All measurements are approximate

its not a bad tsv at least you get a spare bowl and the tools will be used everyday. the speed is very low but this is the cheaper end of kitchenaid. no postage and easypays not bad. the guy doing the presentation is gettinh on my nerves

They were selling the Artisan mixer (a more powerful model) for just £30 more on the high street recently. And one on ebay for £379. Personally, I wouldn't waste my money, even for the look of the machine. They always have to hold down the top of the machine when it's mixing heavier stuff. Kenwood Chefs do the job for me, and have done for 35 years. The first lasted 30 years of very heavy use.

I agree - why would anyone want a glass bowl you can't see through? The stainless steel bowl does that without the risk of breakage.

I have to say that the Kitchen tool bundle they are selling with the mixer look like they came from the pound shop, also surly most people who would be looking at spending all of that on a mixer are people who already cook so most probably all ready have all of the items.
I know that if I was in the market for a mixer I would rather have ££ off the price than yet more junk to find a home for.

you could gift the kitchen tools ....... cough cough. i have a kenwood chef with 1400 watts so i am used to a more sturdier machine and it cost £100 less than this kitchenaid model

Wonder why that Bake Off Holly isn't the guest today? She normally presents Kitchen aid. I have to say would love one of these but have absolutely no room on my worktops in my tiny kitchen.

Why would the Q have the runner up, when they can have the winner? I much prefer Holly, although I am not too fussed either way. Since the days of the good old fashioned cooking style of Delia Smith, male chefs seem to be the in thing, and I don't know why. Apart from Nigella, celebrity chefs all appear to be men. tbh, I think these celebrity cooks can do more damage, like Jaime Oliver, telling schools what they can and cannot feed school kids, and hospitals. Give me Mrs Beeton and Fanny Craddock any day!

I am a keen baker and have hankered after one of these for years. I bought a Morphy Richards mixer that folded up, for roughly £60, and it does everything I need it to! I think, to me, this is another of those lifestyle items that is marketed to death and makes you feel inferior for not owning one (like Apple!)

Besides, I am a bit of a neat freak and can't stand clutter on my kitchen worktops!

I am a keen baker and have hankered after one of these for years. I bought a Morphy Richards mixer that folded up, for roughly £60, and it does everything I need it to! I think, to me, this is another of those lifestyle items that is marketed to death and makes you feel inferior for not owning one (like Apple!)

Besides, I am a bit of a neat freak and can't stand clutter on my kitchen worktops!

i was like you used a hand mixer for decades. bake a lot i mean loads. when my hand mixer broke i pondered and pondered and bought a beautiful top end kenwood chef for a song. if/when you bite the bullet and buy one even the entry level kitchenaid its a big difference. make space and try one from qvc for 30 days

Latest posts

Back