John Scott

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Isn't John Scott hilarious! He really made me laugh when he said "It's just as well I'm new or you'd think I was stupid"!! :Laughing1:

A great addition to the Presenting Team.

I have to say that the small amount of Rocksandco that I have watched with John presenting was rather fun.

Didn't really like him on Richard and Judy and was rather rude about him being a celebrity presenter when it started.......so for that I apologise.....sorry John:8:

I think he has a very refreshing presenting style and makes Rocks and Co very watchable.

Who'd have thought it!!!:20:

He's certainly different, made me laugh when he kept mentioning his shirt yesterday!!!

:doggie:

I've watched him a few times now and he is just great, isn't he?! I love the way he keeps saying "oooh"

Did anyone see him say "tits up" recently? such a simple thing, but it was just so funny they way he said. Maybe loses it in translation, but it made me chuckle when he said "ooh ... we're not supposed to say tits up are we?"

Sorry ... made me giggle though!

One of those "you had to be there" moments probably

I like John. He's like a breath of fresh air to the usual sales patter we have to endure. He's the only one I watch with the sound on. I missed that Marble, wish I'd seen it. lol

I've tried watching on the web and what I've seen of him I love, but it keeps stopping and starting and lagging way behind, so it doesn't do him or the channel justice. :sad:

I've watched him a few times now and he is just great, isn't he?! I love the way he keeps saying "oooh"

Did anyone see him say "tits up" recently? such a simple thing, but it was just so funny they way he said. Maybe loses it in translation, but it made me chuckle when he said "ooh ... we're not supposed to say tits up are we?"

Sorry ... made me giggle though!

One of those "you had to be there" moments probably

I haven't watched much but I did see that!!!

It was very funny:4:

I think he is a refreshing change :1: no pressure selling and he can be so funny - keep up the good work John

Has anyone been watching John tonight? I have never laughed so much at a Shopping Channel in my life! The man is a genius - what a very clever appointment Rocks & Co. I think I'll start a fan club for him!
:Laughing1: :Laughing1:

Two threads running on the genius of John - if he comes on this forum, he must be feeling pretty chuffed!

Three threads even.....

It's not immediately obvious now, but another thread started by Indigo has now moved on to page 2.

I also enjoy watching John and said earlier that his rather irreverent approach to selling jewellery is very entertaining.

Latest posts

Back