Lola Rose One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was wondering when Lola Rose was on - thanks Sharon you have saved me looking it up. There are a few items on easy pay that I have my eye on, unfortunately, at the moment no pictures of the new colours.

I was wondering when Lola Rose was on - thanks Sharon you have saved me looking it up. There are a few items on easy pay that I have my eye on, unfortunately, at the moment no pictures of the new colours.

Oh dear ...... I will have to have a look now you have mentioned easy pays.:mysmilie_59:

It's not much of a saving if it's £23 direct from LR with free p&p plus more colour choice.
Lynn

It's not much of a saving if it's £23 direct from LR with free p&p plus more colour choice.
Lynn

I was just looking at the website not realising they did free p&p and for the same of about £2 I would get from there for the better colours, trying to figure out the difference between this one and the Anissa, all I can see so far is different colours and different size tag

I was just looking at the website not realising they did free p&p and for the same of about £2 I would get from there for the better colours, trying to figure out the difference between this one and the Anissa, all I can see so far is different colours and different size tag

Yes I was also trying to figure out the difference
Lynn

I have matched the colours QVC are selling with those on Lola Rose's website and the only shade I like is 'Rose Quartz'. I think it's very pretty.

However, of the colours on LR's website, that QVC aren't selling I really like 'Blue Sandstone' & 'Pink Persian Agate'.

If you are going to order it direct from Lola Rose do be careful. Some of the bracelets are £35 and not £23. Certainly the malachite is £35.

Latest posts

Back