Alison Cork Glitter Stone Reindeer One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i ordered 2 they will look fabulous in my alcoves I hope, usually i get poinsettias but last year they were dead by xmas eve so thought these would last longer lol

I have to say I really liked the Alison Cork Christmas decorations which were on during this hour. I thought they looked stylish and classy and were very reasonable. I will be looking forward to reading the reviews online to see if they are as good as they look!

I have to say I really liked the Alison Cork Christmas decorations which were on during this hour. I thought they looked stylish and classy and were very reasonable. I will be looking forward to reading the reviews online to see if they are as good as they look!

Yes I agree I thought the strands of glass lights and the tree baubles were very nice looking .i was interested in the glass strand but it sold out. May go onto wait list if there is one.

Re -the reindeer,I didn't dislike it it was just a little bit larger than I expected.

I ordered the glitter twigs and owl lights from her debut show. They arrived yesterday and the quality is excellent! The twigs are already in use, but I am considering the lights as I don't really have anywhere to put them. As I am away until xmas eve, we're not putting the proper tree up, just a white twiggy one, which is already illuminated. I already have lights for the fireplace. Don't know why I ordered them really, other than them being cute!! But they are both lovely and excellent quality. I think this is a brand to be trusted.

Latest posts

Back