Review Tinkering Going On!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
Wow, thought I'd seen it all until now...the Green Seasons Christmas pack TSV showed all the previous years reviews, good and bad.

Just thought I'd see what was on with Andi Peters last night and had another look at the Green Seasons Reviews...Hey Presto, they've disappeared on both pack sizes! All the old reviews have gone and the larger pack has a few 5:star: reviews from people who have purchased it the last couple of years, all reviews are dated October 2014, not an older review in sight. The smaller pack, has no reviews whatsoever, I clearly remember lots saying it wouldn't feed the amount of people it stated...what a cover up:mysmilie_865:

I really hope the quality of the produce has improved for all the people who have purchased recently having read nothing but 5:star: reviews and they don't end up running to the supermarket last minute before Christmas.

So much for their claim that the reviews are overseen independently and are not 'tinkered' with ....... i.e. good and bed ones are 'published.'

Anything without the regulatory '50+ 5* reviews' is liable for this sort of treatment. Though I think if you're stupid enough to entrust a shopping TV channel with your entire Christmas meat order then you sort of deserve what you get!

Funny you should mention it but over the weekend I was looking at various bits and noticed that the reviews seemed to have disappeared from some items I knew had them previously.

In the past year I noticed that very few last clicks items had any reviews at all , how convenient and totally unbelievable.

Surely with the hundreds of each item sold they must get at least one review per item.

Latest posts

Back