Catherine Huntley.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Watching her on the practical ideas hour and think she looks very ill, she's lost so much weight, it doesn't suit her.

Good for her on losing the weight, but I think she's lost too much.

Anyone else agree?

Maybe you just need to get used to her new look. I've been watching less than a year so not as familiar with her before.

Oh bugger! I see from TV guide that she is doing the Honora show tonight. Fairly sure she wasn't listed when I looked last week.

I really cannot stand her and Honora is the only show I watch now.

Even DelBoy last night was 10 times more preferable and that is saying something.

Now Jill Franks on that video on the beauty page. Looks like a shrivelled up little old lady sat there. She would definitely look better with the addition of a few pounds of fat.

Unfortunately, I think Chuntley is like the rest of us and a bit prone to yo-yo dieting. Put it this way - I don't think she wants to lose any more weight. She is a bit vain though, always fishing for compliments about how her hair/glasses/how much weight she's lost etc etc

I don't think she should lose any more either. She has done well and says she is a size 10 now where she used to be a 14. I don't think her make up did anything for her, she looked like she had no blusher on and it made her look washed out so maybe it was that which was making her look ill. A week or so ago Catherine was on with Marie Francoise from Kipling, they were talking and it is apparently Marie Francoise's sister who has put together the fitness/health programme which Catherine has been following. It is going to be airing on QVC in the near future - bets on for New Years Eve. Call me cynical but I guess Catherine has followed this for QVC and not really herself! It's like the other year when Ann Dawson was raving all the time about her 'Zumba' and lo and behold there she was presenting it on New Years Eve and ramming it down our throats. I agree that Catherine is very much a yo yo dieter and only time will tell whether this is a fad or a whole new way of healthy living for her.

Just watching her now on Honora show. I think she looks amazing. Quite a way off the "lost too much weight" stage yet.

I think she looks fab too. From what I can gather, she had been working with Christine Wolffe for some time, and persuaded Q to look at her regime as she was that impressed. Christine has her own studio in London and a book - which is on Q early January. It's nothing new, or magic, it's sensible eating, juices and exercise. Not ground-breaking in the slightest, but hey, if it's worked for CH and it works for others, bring it on!

I would imagine Catherine could be rather tired, I believe she moved house in the last few days.

Oh bugger! I see from TV guide that she is doing the Honora show tonight. Fairly sure she wasn't listed when I looked last week.

I really cannot stand her and Honora is the only show I watch now.

Even DelBoy last night was 10 times more preferable and that is saying something.

I lasted 10 minutes and switched off. Not a fan of her presenting style. I also thought she looked ok but then she always looks ok to be fair. Just not a fan!

She was this sort of size when she started at QVC, then she went up a notch and since then her weight has yo-yoed. I think she looks good but she should stay as she is and not lose any more. I also hope that means an end to the whingeing and compliment-seeking about her looks because that detracts from what is probably a nice personality.

I think she looks a lot better than she has for a couple of years. Still don't like the cloying, simpering, presentation style but at least she's more groomed and less pudgy. Even when she's dressed in Q tat like that awful blue vomit dress she was wearing on Honora last night.

Sickly sweet ....nice enough but over the top and fake ....I'd love to see her have a tantrum lol .....

I wonder how much the sister charges ....a lot a bet ..

Latest posts

Back