Butler & Wilson TSV 07/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is so pretty. Don't usually like anything Butler and Wilson as I find it too in your face, but if this is the right price, might have to get it :mysmilie_50:

Hmmmmmm..... it puts me in mind of the sort of jewellery that Harald Glocker would create !!!! - Now he REALLY was fun to watch !

The first ST member to find this exact item on Alibaba gets minimum order of 50,000 pieces! (but not from Simon) :p

Last edited:
I quite like it, but I think it would have been better as a long necklace. Quite a lot of fuss to have around your neckline I think.

I have spotted a longer necklace on some of the models over the last few days. I think it was gunmetal, and had a few dangly bits. Maybe a horn, amongst others. Anyone else seen it? It comes down below the bust line. I'm thinking maybe Bibi Bijoux. I haven't looked it up yet.

Just watching the couture show and they showed this one... http://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...autiful-bib-baguette-crystals_1696309427.html but it's not 76cents on QVC tonight... http://www.qvcuk.com/Butler-&-Wilso...ct.303646.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-303646 Looks like he had the Chinese factory change the design ever so slightly, hence he calls it couture. I'm going to look for the TSV now ;-)
I did a search on this site just out of curiosity for 'Panda Christmas tree brooch' and found the same brooch as shown on tonight's Couture show selling for £99, couture my a*se ! What a rip-off. Thanks for posting Cariad, bit of an eye opener isn't it?

Yes, it really is an eye opener. If someone wanted to start a small business, they could buy a job lot for a pound each and flog them for half the price of Butler and Wilson. Maybe call themselves "Bunter and Winston" lol ;-)

I truly think that this 'Ali-butler' discovery could be the beginning of the end regarding the B&W fan base on QVC.
Serves them right.
I own a crystal item from Alibaba, Trader allowed me one sample order of THIS for £7.00 and its identical except for the 'B&W stamp'.. and who gets to see the branding? Not many.. unless of course, your B&W item might have a future on Ebay.

Lola Rose styles on Alibaba is an easy find also, however, I dont think that range is imported from traders there

Last edited:
Wow, lucky you getting that dancing couple! I really do hope it has some sort of effect, at least on their prices. I get so irritated if I think people are being ripped off.

Yes, it really is an eye opener. If someone wanted to start a small business, they could buy a job lot for a pound each and flog them for half the price of Butler and Wilson. Maybe call themselves "Bunter and Winston" lol ;-)

I've been on Ali Express and bought a lot of 'silver' jewellery - 925 stamped, bracelets, and earrings, and none of it was over £4 - so I've invested in a few jewellery boxes, - £9 for 40, NO SHIPPING COSTS, and charge £7.50 for everything at Fairs. A bit of profit and a lot of fun.

I DID buy a sparkly star design necklace from the Couture range - it arrived this morning, and it IS beautiful, HOWEVER, I do wish Slimon would do away with the AB coating, - this necklace would look really expensive as it does glitter a lot, but some of the stones have this blasted AB coating so tends to cheapen it and make it what it is - costume jewellery.

Latest posts

Back