Moonstone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Loads of bargains on Q in Moonstone & silver at the moment. I got a moonstone and pink tourmaline pendant and chain that's really unusual for £12 odd plus postage-less than half price plus another pendant only rainbow moonstone that I will put on an existing chain that was £15. Finally got a ring that I almost paid full price for when it was on air several months ago. It looks like a chunky wrap ring with 3 different sized rainbow moonstone stones. There's loads more. I may check out some more of the jewellery section to see what else there is...but moonstone is one of my favourites. :)

Loads of bargains on Q in Moonstone & silver at the moment. I got a moonstone and pink tourmaline pendant and chain that's really unusual for £12 odd plus postage-less than half price plus another pendant only rainbow moonstone that I will put on an existing chain that was £15. Finally got a ring that I almost paid full price for when it was on air several months ago. It looks like a chunky wrap ring with 3 different sized rainbow moonstone stones. There's loads more. I may check out some more of the jewellery section to see what else there is...but moonstone is one of my favourites. :)

link to moonstone pendant

http://www.qvcuk.com/Moonstone-&-Pi...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-18-_-607048

link to every moonstone they have http://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?...logId=10152&sc=SRCH&keyword=moonstone&x=0&y=0

scroll to tbe bottom to get the clearence/last clicks ones

I`m not a fan of moonstone but my sister loves it especially when mixed with rose agate. She has quite a few pieces so I`ll tell her to have a browse on Q.
I prefer darker stones, especially jet and amethyst but i need more jewellery like I need a hole in the head !

Well one thing's for sure if Q are still making a profit selling the stuff for £12-15 then the profit at full price is really making a killing. Note to self never pay full price again for any QVC jewellery.

Latest posts

Back