Linda Lusardi - Ultratherapy?!?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
“I haven’t had anything done to my face but I just tried the new Ultherapy on my neck by Dr Karidis. It takes three months to show so I’ll let you know if makes any difference.” This was May 2014.

Ultherapy is a non surgical treatment that uses ultrasound technology to help lift and tighten your skin.

Has she mentioned this at any time today? I just saw the end of the 10am hour and she was banging on about how her neck and decolette are looking so great!!!!!!

Hmm, also just found out that Paul Wright, this boss of IW at the time, was involved in the whole Lusardi range, which I guess is why it's only sold on there and you cannot find the ingredients list for love nor money.

Watched parts of the show and didn't hear her mention Ultherapy, but heard her explaining that her products are set at a lower price than they should be ,because she INSISTS on giving customers a really good deal..... she has INSISTED on a low price.....Not too interested in high profit etc................yeah right !

She stated that her advisors told her the purchasers won't believe the products are good quality at the price she INSISTS on charging for the wonderful products as they EXPECT prices to be much higher......They wanted her to charge more but she Insisted........

Hmmmm

Last edited:
Whatever she's using she's looking great. Really hasn't changed facially in about 20 years. And no obvious trout pout or polyfilla.

Sorry, but to me her neck and décolletage look decidedly weathered and crepey As for her face, well, its not easy to tell because she hides under a load of make up and a screen of hair ! and rarely looks at the camera 'full on'

This is her second attempt at this range of products - the first was a few years ago and really focused on the eidelweiss content, - as for the "glacier water" she spouts about, .... well, words fail me.

I wouldn't mind betting that this whole laboratory 'promo' with her in a white coat, sniffing the back of her hand, is exactly the same one used in the Judith Williams promo - identical coat and sniffing of hand ! and no doubt is also used for Time Bomb and Joan Collins.

She looks ok for a woman of her age ,she has good bone structure and a good figure which is why she still looks good These are what made her a popular model .

We can't all look like her by buying her creams which I think is what she is selling by association.

I like her, but as in all of these Experts delivering their pitches on the tele, my nans old saying springs to mind - 'You always travel further on bullshit than you do on gravel'. So true nan..

Aaah, the links between Ideal and Bid seem to never end.... Watched the video bit from the anti-ageing show and recognised one of the 'shoppers' trying and commenting on Lusardi. I knew I recognised her from somewhere and it bugged me and bugged me, but as is usual, about 4am this morning when I woke up for the loo, bosh! I remembered who she was. She used to present the morning show on Bid in place of Andrea when she had days off, I don't know if they were training her up cos she was fairly rubbish :) Anyhoo, as I said, the links seem to go on and on. Coincidence that an ex bid staff just happens to show up and give a glowing report on Lusardi.......you decide :p

Latest posts

Back