Liz Earle website Xmas offers.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DunmowDizzy

Registered Shopper
Just placed an order which I think was an excellent deal on Liz Earle website so thought I would share in case it helps anyone.

I skipped the TSV last month as with postage I didn't think it it was a great price or too exciting.

This is what I purchased

November deal which was:

C&P 200ml (cleanser)
IBST 200ml (toner)
SRM 50ml (moisturiser)
INTM 50ml (mask)
2x muslin cloths
Eyebright 150ml
Eyebright 50ml
C&P 30ml + mini muslin
Superskin hand serum 75ml
Perfume no 15 50ml
Perfume no 15 2ml

All for £92 free postage and 5% cashback (quidco)

Basically I purchased the November offer and the fullsize perfume everything else were free gifts.

So the November deal is £45 for cleanser, toner, moisturiser and a free 50ml mask? I haven't totted up the prices but this seems far less value than the tsv, where on top of the c/t/m you got Eyebright, body wash, body lotion and a handcream...

I paid £36 more than the tsv price

I didn't get the body wash, hand cream or body cream

BUT

I did get perfume full size and sample
Mask
Hand serum
Small eyebright
Small C&P

And I should get £4.60 cashback too

I realise there's no easy pay or returns but I wouldn't use either.

I'm happy anyway much better products for me as I love eyebright, wanted to try the mask and the hand serum and the mini's are useful for travel.

Of course! It's whatever suits you and has the products you want and use. I was just comparing the November offer to the tsv.

I'm really excited to get botanical essence no 15 have been looking for a good time to buy it will be a xmas treat for me. As that is £47 on it's own then I got everything else for £45 should get £4.60 back delivered free and much quicker than QVC. The november offer on it's own is not as good as TSV but the point is it combines with the other offers of freebies on the Liz Earle site and delivery is free so if anyone is actually wanting to stock up on basics and treat themselves to something new it is an excellent time to do so IMO.

Last edited:
Anyone wanting Liz Earle for Xmas gifts should check out her website today 'black Friday'.

20% off top 20 customer favourites and all the other offers still apply.

I bought

Botanical essences gift sets. 1 and 15 which includes nail polish and lip gloss. For £44 each.

So I spend £88

Got full size eyebright and a superskin oil think it was 10 ml for free as well as travel size C&P, spritz and moisturiser.

The fragrance sets will make lovely gifts.

5% quidco too.

Latest posts

Back