Where's Janice???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ChattyOldBatty

Registered Shopper
Who is this new lad they've got flogging iPads? He actually seems like a human being, which we all know can't be true because he's on Ideal World. He was being talked all over by Joanne but has Janice left and he's replaced her? Seems only appropriate to ask... "Where's Janice?!"

Who is this new lad they've got flogging iPads? He actually seems like a human being, which we all know can't be true because he's on Ideal World. He was being talked all over by Joanne but has Janice left and he's replaced her? Seems only appropriate to ask... "Where's Janice?!"

Wherever she is - let's hope she stays there.:mysmilie_14:

I love watching Janice, she has a job to do and does it. Not pretentious like a lot of the make up "experts" and not as "fake dumb" as the main presenters. She's been on all over the weekend, I guess she's allowed a day off!

While we are at confessional, I kinda like Peter Simon too. Had a thing for him when he was on kids TV. Of course my thing has wilted over the years due to age but there's no cream for that no matter what Ideal World/QVC claim.....

Thank you for listening, I feel cleansed.

While we are at confessional, I kinda like Peter Simon too. Had a thing for him when he was on kids TV. Of course my thing has wilted over the years due to age but there's no cream for that no matter what Ideal World/QVC claim.....

Thank you for listening, I feel cleansed.

That must have taken a lot of courage to admit to that! :mysmilie_59: Well done - not only from the forum, not only from the other forumites, and not only from PS himself.

I'm glad she's back too, I don't tend to watch Ideal technology shows but I do enjoy them when Janice is on, but hadn't seen the lad before so I thought the worst.

I like Janice too and as a silver surfer who is self taught and learns by making mistakes I always learn something from her and yes the presenters should let her speak and not interrupt or talk over her as she is the one with the knowledge of the product that will sell it !!! Sometimes I wish we could do individual mutes !!

I think Janice can be a little vixen when she wants, in the best possible way of course.

Latest posts

Back