QVC LG Complaint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Can someone please provide me with the email address for the ceo of QVC please i have a complaint to make with them and i want it to go to the highest person.

yeah. i was on the phone at the very second they announced the OTO to order it in stone and spoke to the rudest person ever, they actually shouted at me when i asked for stone and told them it was showing as in stock on screen. they NEVER actually had this colour in stock but were advertising it on air.

Oh my!! How bl**dy rude!! This happened with my Jenny. I was on QCut for the stone OTO, I thought they didn't have it in the first place either - same as the Jenny debacle. They need to sort themselves out, and there is certainly no need for rudeness :-(

if the woman on the phone was within close proximity i might have slapped her for the way she spoke to me to be honest (not that i approve of violence), i hope calls are recorded is all i can say.

her exact words "are you being silly or just not listening, we don't have stone as an option, its *insert other colour options here* only, don't listen to the presenters listen to me"

Keep refreshing the page. I do think the stone is sold out but I managed to get a red in my basket, hanging around to see what else I can get.

That is unbelivable! I hope they're recorded too, did you get her name? See, this is what happens when the inadequate floor staff put out samples that are not in stock. It's not the presenters fault. How difficult can it be??

Ok, I got a red and a black/mink. Think people are slowly releasing them. Stone has sold out rather than waitlist though, that was my first choice too.

That is unbelivable! I hope they're recorded too, did you get her name? See, this is what happens when the inadequate floor staff put out samples that are not in stock. It's not the presenters fault. How difficult can it be??

Ok, I got a red and a black/mink. Think people are slowly releasing them. Stone has sold out rather than waitlist though, that was my first choice too.

yes i have her name, won't post it here though.

Im pretty sure all calls are recorded now days so they will be able to hear what was said

Red, red/pink and mink/black are intermittently showing as available. I couldn't decide so have ordered all 3, will send 2 back (thank god for easy pays!!)

I went on web as soon as it was shown and most colours had sold out, I liked the stone but it was oos and Dale was saying it was available. In the end i did not order because I can not justify £150 before christmas. Also read the reviews and they were hit and miss. Hope you get an apology at least.

CallMeQ check on-line at the OTO video which has now been uploaded. It clearly shows the stone option displayed on the table and the options underneath as available 11.40 pm. Perhaps you can take a pic, I can see why you would be annoyed.

CallMeQ check on-line at the OTO video which has now been uploaded. It clearly shows the stone option displayed on the table and the options underneath as available 11.40 pm. Perhaps you can take a pic, I can see why you would be annoyed.

Good thinking Pandora!

CMQ - I have actually just done a screen shot for you, if you want it to attach to the email. PM me.

PS I cancelled the black/mink and the red/pink leaving me with the red. I managed to make my mind up whilst they were still showing as 'cancel order' on my account. Phew! :whew:

I had a similar thing happen the other day with the Lola Rose Jezebel necklace OTO. On the video of it, the options included white howlite, so thinking maybe the model was wearing it I phoned CS to order it, only to be told that there was no howlite available nor had there ever been that choice on-line for it. I did however have someone who believed me the other end that it was listed on screen. Gremlins was the eventual explanation but I'm more inclined to think carelessness is more likely. If you watch the video of this on their site it is still shown as an option there for all to see, although not as a choice in the web details.
Oh and thanks for doing the screen shot Minxykitten!

No problem. I know how frustrating it is. I had Sara Griffiths involved when they were showing the mink Jenny but there was no stock :mysmilie_17:

This happens quite often, but I bet many people don't complain. They should though, maybe it would give them a kick up the backside!! I have noticed that all the behind the scenes staff, on the floor, are all very young. I hope it's not down to them, as it's not a good sign of things to come!

I hope she manages to get at the very least an apology out of them. I doubt they will offer a credit or discount or anything, but fingers crossed.

I had to call to cancel one bag as there were 2 on one order. I asked the CS lady to check the stone and she informed me that it was definitely sold out, not even available on waitlist :-( What's the betting that next week there will be a load of these on ebay for £250+?!

I wouldn't just send to one address, but cc to another. I have seen
[email protected]
mentioned and it may be the address of his office rather than the man himself. So if he doesn't see it, his PA will. Definitely worth complaining about the old bat though, I sometimes wonder what they think of their customers who keep them in their jobs!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back