Ciate advent calendar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is last year's yes. It's been discussed in the TK Maxx thread. It's £19.99 so a good £15 cheaper than the current one on Q, and half price if bought elsewhere! Just put a thread here in case someone wanted to order and can't see the other part of the forum. Think they sell out of things online pretty quickly.

It is last year's yes. It's been discussed in the TK Maxx thread. It's £19.99 so a good £15 cheaper than the current one on Q, and half price if bought elsewhere! Just put a thread here in case someone wanted to order and can't see the other part of the forum. Think they sell out of things online pretty quickly.

Everyone can see that part of the forum!

They had 3 different ones in Southampton TK Maxx - the 2013 Christmas one that was very Christmasy (red and tree like) and the 2 linked above - all £19.99.

I bought the ones shown in this link, thought they looked nicer.....colours were all similar, just seemed a few variations.

Think maybe the red one had a "surprise" gift, maybe a full size as well as the little ones???

They also had a 3 drawer Ciate set.......mix and match sort of thing, think younger people would love it, teenagers maybe. Looked like a very substantial gift for £19.99.

Thanks for posting this thread here - I can see the other area, but I rarely go there to check for info, so I appreciate this.

They had 3 different ones in Southampton TK Maxx - the 2013 Christmas one that was very Christmasy (red and tree like) and the 2 linked above - all £19.99.

I bought the ones shown in this link, thought they looked nicer.....colours were all similar, just seemed a few variations.

Think maybe the red one had a "surprise" gift, maybe a full size as well as the little ones???

They also had a 3 drawer Ciate set.......mix and match sort of thing, think younger people would love it, teenagers maybe. Looked like a very substantial gift for £19.99.

I saw the red one too and was quite sad that I would be missing out on 2 surprise items!! But this one had more variety of colours I think. The red one was mainly pastel.

I didn't see the other set but it sounds lovely. I ordered a small set (£6.99) on their website last night as it was darker colours. I mainly wear darker colours. The advent wasn't initially for me but I have decided to keep it. I can open one door a day until the 17th then I will have to open 9 all together due to hols - wooh!! Just had a thought actually, a few of these can be left as a gift for my cat sitter. She always admires my nails. They retail at £5 each, the mini's! 4 would make a substantial gift. There are at least that many in there that I wouldn't wear that she would. Fab!

Latest posts

Back