How to post pictures of your bling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Ok, I hope I'll be able to explain this sufficiently to enable those of you who want to post piccies. Bear with me, I'm no techie, just know this is how I do it.

I'm not trying to be patronising, so don't be offended if this sounds simplistic!!!

Firstly, upload your pictures on to your PC, and name the file so you know where they are!! (Can't remember how many times I've 'filed' things and then couldn't find them!!)

When you've finished typing your post, scroll down page until you see the box underneath called 'Additional Options'.

You will see 'Attach Files' written in blue, and under that 'Manage attachements'. Click on this, and on your screen a box will pop up.

In this box, there are 5 slots, with 'browse' written beside them.

Click on browse, and this will take you in to your computer files.

Locate your photos, and click on the picture you want to post. You can repeat this process 5 times to upload 5 pictures.

When each box (or as many as you want to upload) is filled, press 'Upload' button. You will have to wait for a few minutes, and will see at the bottom, that it says 'sending request to ST', then 'uploading' (I think).

When this is done, you should be able to see small pictures in your post.

When you have done this, submit your new thread and voila!!

When you click on this small images, they are enlarged.

I hope that my explanation is clear, so good luck, and looking forward to seeing all your goodies.!!

:doggie:

Thanks for that - only 5 ?? will need to do (counting on fingers and toes .....) lots and lots of posts lol. Will give it a bash this weekend.
cheers

Thanks M4G! Very clear instructions.

Shame I haven't any new pieces to show!
cry.gif

Last edited:
:33:right lets see if this works....apolgies if nit too good just wanted to to seeand if it works then 10/10 for mad you clever girl

ooo how excited am i its taken me only 8months to try and post ....will have a go at yesterdays bling later .....no stopping me now lol

Attachments

• 102_0099.jpg
    102_0099.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 102_0100.jpg
    102_0100.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 102_0486.jpg
    102_0486.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 102_0478.jpg
    102_0478.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 102_0246.jpg
    102_0246.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 159
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm not as stoopid as I look!!!!!!

:doggie:

:33:right lets see if this works....apolgies if nit too good just wanted to to seeand if it works then 10/10 for mad you clever girl

ooo how excited am i its taken me only 8months to try and post ....will have a go at yesterdays bling later .....no stopping me now lol

looks like uve unleashed a beast now ....ive found some more and thats without yesterdays!!!!

Attachments

• 102_0177.jpg
    102_0177.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 102_0146.jpg
    102_0146.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 102_0163.jpg
    102_0163.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 237
  • 102_0315.jpg
    102_0315.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 102_0482.jpg
    102_0482.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 152
My problem isn't posting attachments...it's taking the bloomin' photo in the first place! They are usually out of focus! I tried to take photos of some earrings and a bargain pendant I recently received and here are the results!

Last edited:
Love the stud earrings Perdita and the pendant, haven't you got beautiful nails?

Like the bottom of the briolettes. Have you got blue eyes at all?

Thanks Jan (yes, I have blue eyes..lol)

The white topaz pendant was a real steal at just £4 plus £3 for the chain!

Latest posts

Back