Laura Geller Offer At Feel Unique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lots of complains about FU on the Laura Geller FB group, many people have been waiting over a week for them to even dispatch the items, so lots of people are cancelling there orders, So if your impatient probably best not to order from them atm.

I've had their Christmas Shopping Guide through, with voucher attached to letter for 10% off.

Laura Geller 20 eyeshadow palette on the back page for £42, if anyone missed out on Q

Not Laura Geller. But I wanted the Urban Decay eye shadow anti aging primer with the 15% Black Friday discount. Ordered and received email stating because of Christmas they were taking longer to ship. Okay I thought, not expecting them to ship until next week sometime. Got another email last night saying order on its way.

I will say its a Laura Geller stock control issue, so many ordering because of the deal.

I ordered a few Laura. Geller bits and got my delivery well within 5 days so on a par and possible better than QVC. There were two items missing but they were quick to refund, although I was disappointed as these items are now out of stock.

Hopefully because they now realize how popular the brand is, they will get more stock in quickly Laura L'Occitane Earle. I have ordered a few times from Feel Unique and they have the 15% discount on quite regularly, you will get an email telling you of the deals they have going.

I have just found out (may be old news) that Laura now sells on BeautyBay, more choice (I think) than on Feel Unuque

Latest posts

Back