What to put into your N-Virosphere instead of the dreadful essences it comes with...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lorelei

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

I just thought i'd tell you all what I use instead of those hideous, overly-expensive, tatty, poorly scented essences N-Virosphere reccomends. I have tried them and even in the smallest room in my house, could not smell any scent using their essences, even while hovering my head right over the N-Virosphere itself. So I tried the following and it worked absolutely perfectly, with a strong scent that lasted for ages. This was and is all that I did/do:

*Put warm, not hot water into the N-Virosphere, then add the tiniest splash of washing up liquid and then add about five drops of essential oil to the mix, be careful to drop the essential oil into seperate areas of your N-Virosphere though, just in case they mix. That's it.

This is all I have been doing for the last few months, with no problem what so ever. I now have beautiful quality smelling air at a fraction of the price of what IW recommends, I recommend everyone try it, you'll love it, honestly! Oh, and essential oils are much kinder to the environment then chemically laden Zoflora too!

In case you're wondering, essential oils can be bought in Holland and Barret on the high street, in case you were wondering.

Oh, and hello to everyone too, this is the first time I have posted anything. :1:

Welcome Lorelei i use Zoflora mixed with the original Goodsphere essence and it works fine,don't use the French essence they are rubbish.

I also have a few Goodsphere's and use Zoflora without a problem.

I do remember some time back that oil based products are not recommended and had to be waterbased.
The oil does not mix with the water and can clog the motor.

I also have a few Goodsphere's and use Zoflora without a problem.

I do remember some time back that oil based products are not recommended and had to be waterbased.
The oil does not mix with the water and can clog the motor.

Same here! My mum uses zoflora with absolutely no problem whatsoever. As it only costs 49p in home bargains a bottle, it's a huge saving compared to the blended essential oils which are supposed to be used with the goodsphere.

Latest posts

Back