Customer Services Manager

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I placed an order with IW.....the first in a very long time despite saying I wouldn't shop with them again after several hiccups in the past. It's just as I thought when I clicked 'place order' because I am still waiting for my goods despite paying the P&P costs of £7.99. I received a tracking number for the item but it seems it's going backwards and forwards to the depot and courier for some reason. Can anyone tell me the name and email address of the Customer Services Manager please? Think it used to be Gareth Parker but does he still work for this shambolic shopping channel?

I've got a feeling that IW will palm this one off, citing the fact that's it's a problem with courier getting it to your house rather than IW getting it the courier (I totally sympathise by the way - in the end, you just want the item!). However, it'd probably be more expedient to chase up the courier than try to get IW's horrendous and non-existent customer services to do it on your behalf.

Quick update, thanks to Graham and his help! I received an email from IW yesterday afternoon explaining the problem and then my order was delivered at around 6.30 in the evening. It was all due to the item being too large for the courier to handle apparently so I guess she refused to accept it. Do feel CS could have taken the initiative and advised me of the issue without me having to raise it in the first place....just what has happened to customer service with the majority of companies these days?

Latest posts

Back