Liquorice latest android software

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
It arrived on my Nexus 7 tablet yesterday. I had sufficient space for it. It is not performing very well and has slowed down my tablet. Anyone else had any negative reactions. Hoping it will settle down.

It was called Lollipop. Anyway I have cleared the cache under settings, storage and it has improved quite a lot. Sufflciently for me to put off buying an IPad mini 2.

The Nexus 7 first generation got sluggish again and I did buy an ipad2 mini. But after new software build 5.02 on the Nexus, I did a factory reset and chose the option use recent backup. The tablet kept all its apps (despite choosing factory reset) but I did lose some data (in an app called colournote).
So the Nexus 7 is restored after 3 months of hassle and working fine. The IPad mini is fine but frankly not much better than the Nexus 7 except its battery lasts long but that is probably because it is newer. I like face time on the iPad too.

I have a 64GB ipad, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, it is constantly crashing.

It took me 8 hours yesterday to get it going again after a serious crash (usually it crashes back to the home screen).

I've just bought a tablet using Windows 8.1, only had it yesterday, still trying to get to grips with Windows 8.1. It was the QVC TSV with 500GB in a detachable keyboard. Build quality looks excellent.

Latest posts

Back