Better late than never.....lol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
Well yesterdays astray parcel just arrived.
The driver said he was supposed to deliver it yesterday but was running so late that at 6pm he gave up lol

You were right, it WAS worth waiting for, its absolutely gorgeous.

I think it'll be best worn with something quite low as the last pearl sort of burrows its way into your cleavage if you know what I mean, the sheer length of the last bit of chain means theres no way of avoiding it :D

I can see this looking gorgeous with either a crisp white, open necked shirt or a sexy black dress.

The chain its all on is amazingly twinkly and the pearls are HUGGGGE lol I love how different it looks and all for £18 :eek:

DSCF5875.jpg

Oh, yes, Darls, that WAS worth waiting for... and a great price too! Even better!
Love that style... and those pearls are HUGE... looks great on you.....wear it in good health!

M

:1: definately worth the wait ,wat a pretty necklace enjoy... so the driver doesnt do the cocoa run then ..no stayin power eh !!!!

I was right, wasn't I? (there's always a first time)!

It's gorgeous on you. I don't do low cut tops - I have fried egg syndrome!:sadsmilie: It sits quite low on my neck, so I can wear it with a high neck jumper and it looks so nice over different coloured tops. I love the bead chain too - it's one of my favourites. This is the bargain of the century imo. I got a great price too - wohoo.

I was right, wasn't I? (there's always a first time)!

It's gorgeous on you. I don't do low cut tops - I have fried egg syndrome!:sadsmilie: It sits quite low on my neck, so I can wear it with a high neck jumper and it looks so nice over different coloured tops. I love the bead chain too - it's one of my favourites. This is the bargain of the century imo. I got a great price too - wohoo.

Oh yes it would look fab over a high neck jumper I agree.

I dont wear those cos I dont seem to have a neck in one hahahahahaha lol

right off for a haircut, tara xxx

Suits you Darls, bit similar to the 5 coloured pearl drops one that I've got, and that nestles between my chesticles too!!!!

:doggie:

Suits you Darls, bit similar to the 5 coloured pearl drops one that I've got, and that nestles between my chesticles too!!!!

:doggie:

Its a good job i'm not a bit 'perkier', the second off last pearl might've disappeared too :D :D :D

A very stylish and attractive necklace Darls, I haven't seen that design before. It looks very good on you, well worth wait.

Btw do you take the pics yourself and if so....how so?
pics.gif

lol.gif
Or do you have in live-in personal photographer?

A very stylish and attractive necklace Darls, I haven't seen that design before. It looks very good on you, well worth wait.

pics.gif

lol.gif

I hold the camera in front of me neck and click lol (and hope hahahah). I prefer to see stuff actually ON people if you know what I mean so I always take pics of things on. If I struggle to get a pic of something I usually get my daughter to take it lol

pics.gif

lol.gif

I know Darls have answered you but thought I would add to it! I do what Darld does but sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and than see on screen what I am taking. HTH xx

Latest posts

Back