Beauty Boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Keep meaning to post about these as they so often contain qvc brands and are amazing value very often... Esp good for trying beauty buys.
I know there are several subscription beauty boxes but I have steered clear of those.. But www.latestinbeauty.com has several great one off boxes.. Last year I got a balance me box and just recently a brilliant bloggers beauty box as a gift. It was £108 worth of products. Like a WAY cheaper tsv!
You Beauty is another good one.
And today Martin Lewis recommended this
http://www.allboxedup.co/winterbeauty/
It includes 300ml elemis shower cream and nails inc gel polishes - plus lulu time bomb etc. worth a look!

Wow! Have just looked at all boxed up and that is amazing!! Am going to look at the first link now.

I need beauty products like a hole in the head :-/ ha ha!

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the info, I saw the all boxed up one advertised in the Telegraph this weekend and persuaded my OH to get it for me, loved the look of the nails inc colour, not sure if the same colour will come in my set but don't mind as it is still great value

I bought the Weleda one recently (my 1st) and I am really pleased with it.

But worth being aware that communication isn't always good and delivery can be slow.....lots on MSE about it.

I can only say my transaction was good though!

I bought the Weleda one recently (my 1st) and I am really pleased with it.

But worth being aware that communication isn't always good and delivery can be slow.....lots on MSE about it.

I can only say my transaction was good though!

Thanks for the tip off and glad you liked your box! Who was the Weleda box from? I haven't ever bought from 'all boxed up' so can't comment on service but many times from latest in beauty who have always been brill. And have bought from You Beauty (which I think is linked to daily mail (boo!)) who were good and quick for me. They also do a subscription monthly box where you can choose two products...

Thanks for the info, I saw the all boxed up one advertised in the Telegraph this weekend and persuaded my OH to get it for me, loved the look of the nails inc colour, not sure if the same colour will come in my set but don't mind as it is still great value
I'm tempted to ask for it for my birthday (3 days after Christmas!) and wondered if any one had ever tried the nails inc gel polishes esp the gel top coat. Wonder if it can go over their normal polishes? Hope you get that lovely plum one...

Is it still possible to get the 'all boxed up' one? If so how do we get a code?

It looks great!

I'm tempted to ask for it for my birthday (3 days after Christmas!) and wondered if any one had ever tried the nails inc gel polishes esp the gel top coat. Wonder if it can go over their normal polishes? Hope you get that lovely plum one...

I have tried the N.I gel polishes and they are lovely, nice and glossy. I haven't tried their gel top coat though. I didn't know it even existed, and am still a bit dubious as the clear jar in that picture is the old design! I must remember to look it up on Nails Inc later.

Is it still possible to get the 'all boxed up' one? If so how do we get a code?

It looks great!

If you click on the link you can just buy it for £17.99 + £4.99 postage. You don't need a code, you just need to register as far as I could see. I'm tempted myself but keep thinking of the 3 Elemis SN shower gels under my bed and of my many purple nail polishes :-/ ha ha. It's an excellent buy if you have gifts to give though.

I have tried the N.I gel polishes and they are lovely, nice and glossy. I haven't tried their gel top coat though. I didn't know it even existed, and am still a bit dubious as the clear jar in that picture is the old design! I must remember to look it up on Nails Inc later.

I have just checked and it is right, is does come in the old shaped bottle!

If you click on the link you can just buy it for £17.99 + £4.99 postage. You don't need a code, you just need to register as far as I could see. I'm tempted myself but keep thinking of the 3 Elemis SN shower gels under my bed and of my many purple nail polishes :-/ ha ha. It's an excellent buy if you have gifts to give though.

Thanks I saw a box for a voucher code and assumed it was needed. Have ordered one know. I love the Nails Inc gels and that purple looks lush!

Another new beauty box on all boxed up site - collection of 11 Weleda products (they are well reputed natural beauty brand ?German). I really like their 'skin food' which is included and have tried a couple of their massage oils but never tried any of their hair care... Am quite tempted as would use most if not all of what's in it...!

http://www.allboxedup.co/weleda/

I got this one - 1st time I have used the company.

Very pleased with it.

Another new beauty box on all boxed up site - collection of 11 Weleda products (they are well reputed natural beauty brand ?German). I really like their 'skin food' which is included and have tried a couple of their massage oils but never tried any of their hair care... Am quite tempted as would use most if not all of what's in it...!

http://www.allboxedup.co/weleda/

Mine arrived at last today. I don't think there is anything in my box that was on the list but I got 50ml Elemis dry body oil, 300ml Sanctuary Spa body butter, Time Bomb neck cream, 2 Nails Inc items, a lippy from Beauty Within, L'Occitaine gel, Bel Peirre mascara and eye shadow. It did state at the time that contents may differ to those advertised. I'm happy with what I received.

I have only just seen this, sorry!

The haircare was the thing I wanted to try most. Its very nice and doesn't irritate my scalp.....which is VERY sensitive.

I actually like all the products I have tried so far.

And I got the exact contents advertised.

Thanks for that Sally. Have you tried the hair products yet and if so how did you find them? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back