Fab beauty storage boxes for your stashes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My OCD would be in overdrive with one of those boxes Miss Molly, haha!! I need clutter hidden from view!! Very organised though:mysmilie_59:

I have ordered this to put my nail polish storage boxes and tray in

231-061-31_zebra_shot.jpg

These are great, but I can't be doing with having them on display - I know, I am weird!!

514LyjQx-NL._SL1000_.jpg

I couldn't cope with the clear ones either, especially make up and nail polish which I keep out of the sun. Good for craft stuff though

I have two of these from Sally hair and beauty. I get them this time of year when they are reduced, they are fab and well worth the full price never mind the reduced price.
I have the giraffe and zebra ones http://www.sallyexpress.com/sale-salon-equipment/#page=2

I got a small beauty box from an Ebay seller - identical to the Carina ones - for £22.99 in September. Excellent for make-up storage.

What do they look like inside? Can't seem to find a photo online of the inside. Is there plenty of compartments?

I have Muji clear storage drawers at the moment, and do love them, but they attract fingerprints and do make my dressing table look a little 'manic'.

Have just decided to order one, found some pics online in the end and it looks good. The one thing that bothers me about my clear acrylic storage is that it's in direct sunlight, so I wonder if that does that make up any harm.

You probably know by now but the one I have is similar to a cantilever type tool box. Opens out both sides with storage underneath. On mine, the top storage has dividers - presumably to put nail polish bottles in. If you're careful, you can take out the dividers and make a longer compartment - ideal to lay brushes flat.

Latest posts

Back