Enlarged Pores

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
Can people recommend what works for shrinking enlarged pores? I use Alpha H but don't see much difference.
I tried Clean and Clear from J&J as well and Biore and other scrubs. I have tried Kiwi oil as it's supposed to be rebalancing for the skin - nothing. My pores are clear now but not any smaller, I'm truly fed up having spend so much time and effort not mentioning the money. Has anyone had any success? All advice is much appreciated.

I don't think anything will shrink pores unfortunately. People with oily skin have them when young and as we all get older everyone gets enlarged pores on their face.
I remember the old toners which were advertised to close pores, well since you skin breaths through them not a good idea(didn't actually work anyway), and stripped the skin as well.

I bet any money you are the one noticing them and not anyone else. All you can really do is keep them clean.

Thanks Donna, I thought so. I guess that I notice them more than anyone else but today I put some oil on my skin and it looked so uneven (to me) so I thought I'd ask as I'm truly fed up that nothing had worked so far.
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I use x12 magnifying mirror, may be I shouldn't but it really helps.

Collagen Gel has helped with my open pores, They have gone completely but they have certainly improved.

Collagen Gel has helped with my open pores, They have gone completely but they have certainly improved.
Wow, I have tried the collagen gel but haven't noticed this and gave it away. I am now left with aloe vera/cucumber gel which I shall try but I do have difficulty using SBC as is smells of alcohol to me.
Thanks Autumn.

Wow, I have tried the collagen gel but haven't noticed this and gave it away. I am now left with aloe vera/cucumber gel which I shall try but I do have difficulty using SBC as is smells of alcohol to me.
Thanks Autumn.

I put a thick layer on and it has helped alot , Obviously everyone is different , Ive also ordered the ABC cleansing brush from the other thread , so im hoping that will help also :)

This reminds me to dig out my Clarisonic, I remember being over the moon when I first got it as a TSV but I don't stick to the routine if it's a gadget. Will get using it now. I even bought the pore cleaning head some time ago but didn't see any difference with this head.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I use x12 magnifying mirror, may be I shouldn't but it really helps.[/QUOTE]

You have to remember no-one has x12 eyes though:cheeky:

good make up. using a good primer will resurface the skin. buy the best quality foundation and powder etc. buy from a shop so you can get the best texture and colour

The best thing to use is a MILD chemical peel / exfoliant such as Swisa Dead Sea Facial Peel, or Etré or Dermalogica, followed by Clinique Instant Pore Minimiser. Get the person at the counter to recommend the right shade for your skin tone. I use "invisible light" before interviews, meetings and presentations. Most of the time I don't bother with anything. Guarantee these products will help. With the pore minimiser the trick is to apply little dots and blend in different directions, the BAM! Pores gone and it doesn't look like you're wearing anything!

Latest posts

Back