Disgraceful Service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
I recently placed an order for a Bon Marche dress on 13th November. I never got it. I have had to literally threaten them with Trading Standards to get my money back.:mysmilie_51:

That's it ! Goodbye IW. You have lost my custom. Your reps are rude, ignorant & a downright disgrace. BTW I ordered the same dress direct from Bon Marche & received it within 3 days !!!

:mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
It's only been just over two weeks since you ordered it and Ideal World have never been the quickest at delivering.

What actually happened that you had to threaten them?

This is what happened to me about 6 months ago with one of those vibroplates... it was 3 weeks and i never got it, so i phoned them and had the rudest rep on the phone who pretty much refused to do anything about it, then 2 weeks later i had a letter stating they were taking me to court as i had put a block on them taking any other of the flexi-payments. it was about 2 months and 6 phone calls later before it got resolved, i actually did have to contract trading standards... will never shop with them again!

This is what happened to me about 6 months ago with one of those vibroplates... it was 3 weeks and i never got it, so i phoned them and had the rudest rep on the phone who pretty much refused to do anything about it, then 2 weeks later i had a letter stating they were taking me to court as i had put a block on them taking any other of the flexi-payments. it was about 2 months and 6 phone calls later before it got resolved, i actually did have to contract trading standards... will never shop with them again!

They threatened to take you to court? Good luck with that one IW. That is shocking service.

They threatened to take you to court? Good luck with that one IW. That is shocking service.

Yes they did because i removed all my money from that account into another i have just so that they couldn't take any more flexi-payments! In the end i had to phone their dreadful so called customer service number and outright ask for a manager and when the manager came on the line i was so firm with them that i wanted my money back he had no option to agree - i took his name, log in details for their systems and told him if i didn't have the refund within 48 hours my next step would be going to the sun newspaper, I had the refund within 20 minutes. never in my life have i had such woeful service!

Their staff are rude, stroppy & unhelpful & will tell you anything but the truth to try & avoid a refund. Do they think we are all amazingly dim? I was told that in their T & C it says delivery takes up to 10 working days. Oh REALLY. look at this!

Delivery Times

Ordered items are usually despatched within 3 to 5 days. Most deliveries require someone to be present to accept and sign for the delivery. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can't be there to sign for delivery and your order qualifies, you may be able to provide special delivery instructions during the checkout process for our drivers to leave the item(s) with a neighbour or in some other safe place. Otherwise, remember you can specify a different delivery address while ordering and have your order delivered to your workplace, or a friend's address, etc

Nothing about 10 working days there & I have scoured their site to see if it is anywhere else. Only says that about live plants. AND I have never signed for anything from them !

It was also the attitude that I was trying to pull a fast one. Do they honestly believe that I have received the order & then want another dress exactly the same colour, style etc? DO GROW UP!!!

I won't have it. I ordered from them & in good faith & I paid them. They have a legal responsibility to provide me with the goods. Do so or I want my money back

AND why are their calls not free? I know QVC can be a pain but at least they charge you nothing to ring them:mysmilie_10:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back