Similar to clarisonic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Now I know it isn`t a Clarisonic but looking at the box it`s pretty darned similar. Aldi ( for one week only or whilst stocks lasts ) are selling a Clarisonic look alike for £12.99. By all accounts it does all the same things.

Thanks but can't see it. Could you post a link?
I am also in the market for one of their microfleece sheets kingsize

Thanks but can't see it. Could you post a link?
I am also in the market for one of their microfleece sheets kingsize

Sorry I haven`t got a link to it. I was in Aldi today and saw them along with a rather nifty pedicure set.

Does the Aldi version also work with sonic frequency? I cannot believe that it should really be a clarisonic copy. Sorry. The price is just too low. I guess it is a brush without this sonic stuff and "only" circular movements, right? Like e.g. the Olaz brush has.

Last edited:
Why should it not be a sonic one for that price? I bought my dad a sonic travel toothbrush from QVC for £10. It was 2 for £19.99. The cheap bit was that the batteries are not built in rechargeable ones

Yes, I bought those toothbrushes (single version) and to be honest total rubbish, packed in a few days after the guarantee ran out. When I actually bought on offer a real Philips Sonic care the difference was unbelievable. Oh and still going 4 years later. As I keep saying if you infest in a Clarisonic you need to use it regularly or its just a waste of money. My Clarisonic is still going bought in 2009.

Yes, I bought those toothbrushes (single version) and to be honest total rubbish, packed in a few days after the guarantee ran out. When I actually bought on offer a real Philips Sonic care the difference was unbelievable. Oh and still going 4 years later. As I keep saying if you infest in a Clarisonic you need to use it regularly or its just a waste of money. My Clarisonic is still going bought in 2009.
It has a 2 year guarantee so that will be ok for me. I just bought it for him to try as he doesn't always like new stuff. I've kept the other one for me to use on holiday. I have an oral b none sonic one that I am still using. I will probably upgrade to Philips once it finally dies.

Why should it not be a sonic one for that price?
Well, because normally these things are much more expensive. And the cheaper brushes from other companies are mostly those without the sonic, they just have circular motion. If they don't, they cost at least €100 in my country. But hey, if the brush from Aldi is o.k. for you, that's fine! :)

Sorry people I meant invest not infest. :mysmilie_15:

I got my Philips in Boots they usually have deals on, and I got mine for more than half off. I had an Oral B for years and was really happy with it, but when it finally died wanted to try the sonic ones so I went for the QVC version. I swear mine only had one year guarantee!!!! As it was just over the year it packed in, funny when I was reading the reviews a number did say the same.

I had the Philips VisaPure for xmas. It doesn't mention sonic on the box, so am not sure if it is. It's very good, regardless. I don't know if these things do what they claim, but my skin feels clean and is glowing after use. The only thing with this model is that it runs for 20 seconds, then pauses for 0.5 seconds, then runs again. 3 lots of 20 seconds for the whole face. I usually go again, even though it says to just use twice a day, I especially don't feel it's enough at night when removing make up.

With the Clarisonic you can adjust the timer.

But you are suppose to do your forehead and T Zone for longer than both sides of your face. So imagine that is what you do with VisaPure, the beeps are telling you to move to the next part of your face and gives a few seconds for you to do that.

I tried the clarisonic a few years back. It was brilliant for exfoliating and my skin felt great. However, having slightly sensitive skin, I was worried that I was stripping it. Returned the clarisonic and went back to exfoliating about 2 times a week.
I have since discovered a so - called microdermabrasion microfiber cloth on ebay. Although I don't think it does half the things it claims to (like get rid of acne scars, which I don't have by the way) it does leave my skin very soft, smooth and cleansed and even the lines on my forehead seem to be lighter. Very pleased with it for about a quid. I cut mine up into 4 pieces as one piece is the perfect size to cleanse the face, with or without a cleanser.

I went into Aldi today and they had the cleansing brushes reduced to £10 , i think it would be worth a go if you havent tried them before, My Abc version one has been brilliant and that was £29. i notice a huge difference when i dont use it for a few days.

I picked up a cleansing brush by Champneys in boots for £15 this week. I haven't tried it yet, also got their face steamer too for £15.

Latest posts

Back