Elizabeth grant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Simon has been shouting about this just now. Some good prices so it seems. Has anyone used these products.?

Any chance for him to get a close up to camera on his little unlined fish eyes that he's so proud of, cos he's sooooooo old

I've used EG in the past and liked it

They also had something on last week called Crystal Clear, which has good reviews. Denn swears by it of course and said she looks better now than 20 years ago, while sat doing a promo with trowelled on make up.

But....Denn swears by Linda Lusardi.......surely you are mistaken Momma, she wouldn't use anything else would she? :p

I can't believe you are suggesting she may not be telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. They are our friends, they don't lie to us. Must go now, the men in white coats have just arrived to take me away!

I can't believe you are suggesting she may not be telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. They are our friends, they don't lie to us. Must go now, the men in white coats have just arrived to take me away!

Oh not at all, I think what's going on here is that she has many faces and they each use a different cream :wink:

whatever Dennice uses i want some ....... I think she looks fantastic for someone in her sixty's.

Latest posts

Back